SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:09 am

She looks to have the same smile as Lucy Hale but someone mentioned Isla Fisher which I see as well. She is a beauty.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:22 am

She reminds me of Isla, Rebecca Ludwig and Jana Kramer mixed together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:46 am

BlackHalo wrote:She looks to have the same smile as Lucy Hale but someone mentioned Isla Fisher which I see as well. She is a beauty.

Wow, this is so right on! Now I'm imagining her being just like a combo of those 2. If she is half as adorable as an Isla/Lucy combo would be, what a great season we are in for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:11 am

Jojo posted a nice note along with her Bach picture on instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/_BQ-2jAKSG/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Lauren liked it on instagram; I hope they got along if they really are the F2

Last edited by Al on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:59 am

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Jjj10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 am

Good points on the isla fisher and Lucy hale comparisons! I've always thought both girls were super cute, so I guess it makes sense I find Joelle one of the most attractive contestants this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:52 am

She does look the the child of Isla and Lucy! Good call whoever caught that Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Joelle "JoJo"
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Height: 5’4”
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: I love country / Ed Sheeran type music and some popish Indie, like LANY.
All-Time Favorite Movies: Wedding Crashers, Clueless, Patch Adams
Cold or Hot Weather?: Hot over cold. Being too cold can hurt. Lol.

Lunch with three people, alive or dead, and what would you order? My grandfather who has passed, Ellen DeGeneres, and Jesus. PIZZA! And wine.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? To be honest I don’t read a ton of books. I more read articles. But the types of books I do like are self-help & empowering ones.

How good of a cook are you? Average – I can kill a quesadilla though.

If you could be any kind of fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? Tomato so that way I can be considered both.

What is your cultural background, and how important is it to you? My mom is Persian, and my Dad was born and raised in Tennessee. I’m proud of my mother’s background despite what social opinions are. It’s important for me to stand up to people stereotyping Iranians.

Special talent: I can make a 3-leaf clover with my tongue. Just throwing that out there.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Taylor Swift because she’s awesome and I’ve already thought singing country music professionally would be so much fun. Plus, she has cool friends.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-joelle
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:37 pm

These bios really give it away, imo, based on the questions posted for each girl.

Joelle's sound so similar to Becca's for last season (Joelle also has no questions about love/marriage/family) yet Lauren gets those questions...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:41 pm

I like that she stands proud for her mom and her heritage. But someone who only reads self help and empowerment books? I would be bored with them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:45 pm

I found it interesting she mentioned she already thought about singing country music professionally...

I wonder if this will be something she starts trying to do via this show? I can see that happening.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:44 pm

She doesn't seem that smart or interesting if I'm being completely honest, but I do like what she said about respecting her Persian background.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi