SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:24 am

Good to get confirmation! Great job, Sophie!

I was reading through her Twitter -  she seems like a sweet girl. I was laughing at her pea in a pod error, as I did the same thing once!

Back to top Go down

winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:58 am

Diana wrote:Joelle "JoJo"
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Height: 5’4”
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: I love country / Ed Sheeran type music and some popish Indie, like LANY.
All-Time Favorite Movies: Wedding Crashers, Clueless, Patch Adams
Cold or Hot Weather?: Hot over cold. Being too cold can hurt. Lol.

Lunch with three people, alive or dead, and what would you order? My grandfather who has passed, Ellen DeGeneres, and Jesus. PIZZA! And wine.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? To be honest I don’t read a ton of books. I more read articles. But the types of books I do like are self-help & empowering ones.

How good of a cook are you? Average – I can kill a quesadilla though.

If you could be any kind of fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? Tomato so that way I can be considered both.

What is your cultural background, and how important is it to you? My mom is Persian, and my Dad was born and raised in Tennessee. I’m proud of my mother’s background despite what social opinions are. It’s important for me to stand up to people stereotyping Iranians.

Special talent: I can make a 3-leaf clover with my tongue. Just throwing that out there.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Taylor Swift because she’s awesome and I’ve already thought singing country music professionally would be so much fun. Plus, she has cool friends.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-joelle

She likes LANY!! She'll be good friends with Becca as she is friends/knows them I believe. She snapped them in concert (what else). And I know Danny Hoyt knows/is friends with them... and Danny has mentioned that he knew Becca (and Sammi) before the show aired last season. Anyways, no one cares but me and I had to comment on this.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 am

california90 wrote:
Diana wrote:Joelle "JoJo"
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Height: 5’4”
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: I love country / Ed Sheeran type music and some popish Indie, like LANY.
All-Time Favorite Movies: Wedding Crashers, Clueless, Patch Adams
Cold or Hot Weather?: Hot over cold. Being too cold can hurt. Lol.

Lunch with three people, alive or dead, and what would you order? My grandfather who has passed, Ellen DeGeneres, and Jesus. PIZZA! And wine.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? To be honest I don’t read a ton of books. I more read articles. But the types of books I do like are self-help & empowering ones.

How good of a cook are you? Average – I can kill a quesadilla though.

If you could be any kind of fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? Tomato so that way I can be considered both.

What is your cultural background, and how important is it to you? My mom is Persian, and my Dad was born and raised in Tennessee. I’m proud of my mother’s background despite what social opinions are. It’s important for me to stand up to people stereotyping Iranians.

Special talent: I can make a 3-leaf clover with my tongue. Just throwing that out there.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Taylor Swift because she’s awesome and I’ve already thought singing country music professionally would be so much fun. Plus, she has cool friends.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-joelle

She likes LANY!! She'll be good friends with Becca as she is friends/knows them I believe. She snapped them in concert (what else). And I know Danny Hoyt knows/is friends with them... and Danny has mentioned that he knew Becca (and Sammi) before the show aired last season. Anyways, no one cares but me and I had to comment on this.
According to DebutAlbum, Becca was closest to JoJo in the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:08 am

Thank you Sophie!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Sophie!  rose bud  rose bud

Sophienette ‏@sophienette  · 10m10 minutes ago  
@JoelleFletcher thanks for the like! Hope I got your siblings right  Smiley #bigfamilyrocks

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  · 7m7 minutes ago  
@sophienette You got it right! Thanks for clearing the confusion ;)

Sophienette ‏@sophienette  · 7m7 minutes ago  
@JoelleFletcher got help from @BachSpoilersFan ;) looking forward to the season Smiley

After all the discussions to get to the bottom of it, no way was I going to take the credit! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Was anyone laughing at Joelle/Ben's little charades game that RS describes? Apparently, he sucks at TX geography but it sounds so cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Was anyone laughing at Joelle/Ben's little charades game that RS describes? Apparently, he sucks at TX geography but it sounds so cute!
I was! Its cute that she did that. I was laughing at the 'house flipper bit'. That photo probably had something to do with her real estate company. I'm surprised she didn't get an intro video. Her recent breakup/tidbit about her brother doing a bachelor like show seemed destined for one.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Forever grateful for this little lady winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f49c@kathrynlanesmith by @joelle_fletcher
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:05 am

I noticed that most people are rooting for her (outside of Becca.) Most people think she's the prettiest, gonna go the farthest, potentially wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:21 pm

I'm totally jealous of her body and I love the unicorn gimmick.  winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:28 pm

JoJo Takes Off Her Mask and Introduces Herself to Ben
winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 -the-bachelor--seaso
Ben Tries It On
winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx

Last edited by Maddy on Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi