SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:59 pm

If we see Joelle is visiting LA we better watch out for a sighting with Nick. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Just kidding...... laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:55 am

bluwavz wrote:
Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:The unicorn bit I liked because I thought I read somewhere that it was poking fun at the people who are all about unicorns and rainbows and in love with the lead right off the bat or something like that. Did I completely make that up in my mind? laugh out loud

And wow I didn't realize how many F2 girls had gimmicks the first night!

That description kind of reminds me of Tenley!

I also love the dress and think she looks great in it, but I don't think she just pulled off that unicorn head and her hair just fell back into place. They must have stopped filming to fix that. And while I appreciate the thinking behind the unicorn...if indeed that was it...I just wish they would stop with the dumb gimmicks. They annoy me since I rarely believe the contestant actually came up with it so what is the point.

I remember where I read the meaning behind the gimmick now. It was in the "6 to Watch" and according to CH it was making fun of the guys who are looking for their unicorn. I think I liked my interpretation better. laugh out loud

I hate the gimmicks too but I guess they need to make it more interesting than just 25-30 people introducing themselves.
I liked your interpretation better too! 

And, I'm suprised her ex is 38! 14 years is such a major age difference. Once guys are closer to my parents' age than mine, I can't do it! I'm sure it makes a lot of the older Bachelor guys happy who now think they have a chance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:30 am

eversotrue wrote:http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/10/joelle-fletcher-ethnicity-family-ex-boyfriend/

I found this about Joelle's family dynamic.

Article still wrong that Rachel is full sister etc... Told them what we figured, surprised they havent fixed it

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:32 am

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That description kind of reminds me of Tenley!

I also love the dress and think she looks great in it, but I don't think she just pulled off that unicorn head and her hair just fell back into place. They must have stopped filming to fix that. And while I appreciate the thinking behind the unicorn...if indeed that was it...I just wish they would stop with the dumb gimmicks. They annoy me since I rarely believe the contestant actually came up with it so what is the point.

I remember where I read the meaning behind the gimmick now. It was in the "6 to Watch" and according to CH it was making fun of the guys who are looking for their unicorn. I think I liked my interpretation better. laugh out loud

I hate the gimmicks too but I guess they need to make it more interesting than just 25-30 people introducing themselves.
I liked your interpretation better too! 

And, I'm suprised her ex is 38! 14 years is such a major age difference. Once guys are closer to my parents' age than mine, I can't do it! I'm sure it makes a lot of the older Bachelor guys happy who now think they have a chance!

Haha that's the same age difference that Brad and Emily had between them! I think Joelle should've went on his season instead. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:47 am

She was like 19 y/o back then, haha. I forgot that Brad/Emily had a 14 year age difference between them! Couples like Jason/Molly and JP/Ashley both significant age differences and it worked for them, so I guess it depends on the couple's dynamics and how mature they each are.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:05 am

Haha, oops. I didn't realize Brad's second stint was THAT long ago. Emily always seemed so proper and much older than her age to me so I never really took much notice of the age difference between her and Brad. Curious to see how Joelle comes off and if she seems older than 25. If she ends up the B'ette I do hope we get some older and more accomplished guys on her season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:19 am

sophienette wrote:
eversotrue wrote:http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/10/joelle-fletcher-ethnicity-family-ex-boyfriend/

I found this about Joelle's family dynamic.

Article still wrong that Rachel is full sister etc... Told them what we figured, surprised they havent fixed it
I think they fixed it! 

Eventually Soraya met her current husband Joseph who already had two children from a previous marriage Peter Fletcher, and Rachel Fletcher and Soraya and Joseph had Jojo.
Half-brother Ben Patton, 34 (that’s right “half”, not “step” like the other sites are claiming

I didn't realize Ben had dated Eva Longoria! Lucky guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:23 am

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:48 pm

FYI "they" read our forum and "they" are lucky I'm allowing that link to be posted and "they" better not be referring to our forum. Previous spamming problems prohibited that link from being posted on our forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:54 pm

^ this

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Ben dated Eva? Since when? She only dated Ernesto from what I recall.

That OK-HTS site gets info wrong all the time -- especially for international Bach/Bette franchises (AU/NZ, etc). It's annoying, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 pm

I'm confused, I thought by Sophie's comment that she had reached out to them to clarify the family situation. I also didn't see them referring to any forum?

AAL - that's just what the site said, but I checked and their source was national enquirer which is about 100% BS. I did see a wetpaint article that he dated Jamie Otis thoug that seems legit. So many Bachelor connections!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi