SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

overit - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:51 pm

Nick couldn't possibly be stupid enough to go on if she's the ETTE...right?

Back to top Go down

overit - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:54 pm

eversotrue wrote:Didn't she know Nick prior to being on the show?

So, does that mean Nick knows/has an idea that Ben didn't choose her? Lol
It didn't seem like it from afterbuzz, but maybe he was just being secretive. 

And, I'm pretty sure Nick's seen the spoilers. He was way too confident about his opinions for someone who was spoiler free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:55 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Bubblebunny wrote:Nick was on the Bachelor After Buzz show on Youtube and he made it pretty clear that he's into JoJo. Let's see what happens there...
I noticed that too! Maybe third time is the charm for him? She does like older guys!
What did he say? I haven't watched Afterbuzz yet..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:04 pm

I don't remember exactly, but I just got the vibe he was crushing on her. I think he said he really likes her and was impressed by her. At one point he said something like "Jojo, is that her name, the one in the red dress?", which is why I think he doesn't really know her. I don't want to misquote him though, but that's just what I remember and felt while listening to it. I do feel like Jojo is exactly his type, since he loves spunky brunettes!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:22 pm

If she doesn't end up the B'ette, who else can see them both going on BiP? I can already see the storyline in the making since as you say he likes spunky brunettes and she likes older guys and what do ya know, they were both F2's! Obviously it's meant to be. This could be our future engaged couple on BiP! Finally Nick has gotten engaged on this show! #overit
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:33 pm

I would actually totally watch that. As much as I snark on Nick sometimes, he makes for great television. I definitely think we're going to see Joelle either on BIP or as the 'ette. I think it's going to the the latter, just because of how well-connected she seems to be in the reality Tv world, but I could see it going either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Ah who am I kidding, I would too. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:43 pm

Bubblebunny wrote:Nick was on the Bachelor After Buzz show on Youtube and he made it pretty clear that he's into JoJo. Let's see what happens there...
Oh god. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:44 pm

I would watch too laugh out loud I just want Nick to find a nice lady in Chicago and leave all these ladies from the franchise alone already! That would be 3 years in a row! Enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Oh god. no no
Your thoughts, my friend?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:46 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Oh god. no no
I'm just wondering why the guy isn't looking for love outside of this franchise by now.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Oh god. no no
I'm just wondering why the guy isn't looking for love outside of this franchise by now.
You, me, and everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi