SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:34 pm

He has Tenleyitis, early stages thankfully.

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't remember exactly, but I just got the vibe he was crushing on her. I think he said he really likes her and was impressed by her. At one point he said something like "Jojo, is that her name, the one in the red dress?", which is why I think he doesn't really know her. I don't want to misquote him though, but that's just what I remember and felt while listening to it. I do feel like Jojo is exactly his type, since he loves spunky brunettes!

He knows who JoJo is; he was just clarifying to make sure they were all talking about the same person. And yes she is EXACTLY his type from the one episode we got to see and the bit of sleuthing and SM that has been brought forward here. Imo He wouldn't wait for her to be B'ette to start up anything with her if he wanted to, he even said as much about Becca not reaching out to Ben pre-filming.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Marcus/Lacy Tanner/Jade Nick/JoJo Can you imagine? Three times a charm in more than one ways!

Mods, get your delete button ready! laugh out loud

I was curious as to the number of F2's that were on BP and BIP.
A quick google search shows there were a couple of F1's on BP, Ed, Vienna, and a couple F2's, Tenley(BP and BIP), Lindzi Cox F2, and that was right after Sean's season.

BIP Clare F2 Season 1 and Season 2. So I'd say JoJo's chances are right up there for BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Oh god. no no
Your thoughts, my friend?
I'm just wondering why the guy isn't looking for love outside of this franchise by now.

He doesn't ONLY look within the franchise like some of them, but I could see these two together and I am going to endorse it laugh out loud with the right to take it back if something I don't like with either of them happens in the future.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Haha as much as I don't want nick to be on this franchise again, I would totally watch it if he and Jojo are on. He makes great entertainment for sure. Nick, are you reading this?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:20 pm

He has technically said he would never do Bachelorette again or BIP, but I can see them convincing him if Jojo goes on. He did say on afterbuzz that's kind of how the discussion of him going on bachelorette started since he said he didn't really want to do BIP, but would do it for Kaitlyn. 

He is very image-conscious, though, and I think he knows how it would look so I'm leaning towards him not doing it and just going the DMing route.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
bluwavz wrote:She's friends with Fake too!  cheeky

Jake Pavelka ‏@jakepavelka1 Jan 4
My very close friend @JoelleFletcher is part the @BachelorABC cast. America you are going to love her! She's Amazing! #BachelorNation

I am going to give JoJo the benefit of the doubt here, since we don't really know if she is truly a very close friend of Jake's or not, or if that is just him reaching out in an attempt to get his name out there once again.  I, for one, can't stand Jake the person that I have seen on television, so this is me having an open mind here and not jumping to any conclusions.  

I am not going to let this sway my opinion of JoJo and will wait and see what she is like on her own merits, and not by association only.

There is a link on her gallery on my blog to pics of her with Jake (and Jef for that matter!)

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm

I like her from Episode 1. Not for Ben but she seems sensible, not ridiculous, not immature, not too try hard but not passive either. I am voting for her to be B'ette at this point. Can't wait to see what happens in the next 10 weeks!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:32 pm

I like her too and think she'd make a great Bachelorette!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:35 pm

sophienette wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

I am going to give JoJo the benefit of the doubt here, since we don't really know if she is truly a very close friend of Jake's or not, or if that is just him reaching out in an attempt to get his name out there once again.  I, for one, can't stand Jake the person that I have seen on television, so this is me having an open mind here and not jumping to any conclusions.  

I am not going to let this sway my opinion of JoJo and will wait and see what she is like on her own merits, and not by association only.

There is a link on her gallery on my blog to pics of her with Jake (and Jef for that matter!)

Jef Holm? She knows him?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:53 pm

sophienette wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

I was looking at her gallery and see links to Jef and Jake's blogs, but don't see pictures of her with them. Where are they? Thanks!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:She's friends with Fake too!  cheeky

Snipped

Jef Holm? She knows him?

Yup... trying to find the pic.

Also friend with Michael Nance (Friend of Jef on Emily's season)
mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 11849910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi