SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:07 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well, heres's more proof for the 'ending on good terms': he tweeted a gif of when the table flipped over and nearly killed them and she responded with laughing emojis.

Wait, who is HE? Ben or RS?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:20 pm

^ Ben tweeted gif of when the table flipped over and was flying around when helicopter landed

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:24 pm

RS has tweeted with Des, Molly, and others, long after their season. Not surprised she had to delete it laugh out loud.

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:16 pm

eversotrue wrote:She deleted her tweet to RS laugh out loud laugh out loud

Well there you go. It didn't take long.

To clarify, my post upthread about the middle finger was in reference to RS's tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:00 am

So did she really just go to LA to watch the third episode with Becca..? In Becca's snaps from Tuesday forward, JoJo wasn't in them. And she was obviously spotted back in Texas on Friday. That's weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:11 am

eversotrue wrote:So did she really just go to LA to watch the third episode with Becca..? In Becca's snaps from Tuesday forward, JoJo wasn't in them. And she was obviously spotted back in Texas on Friday. That's weird.

She could have been in LA for various reasons, but I did think that if she was solely visiting Becca for a few days, then there would have been more pictures than just that one from when they watched the show together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:15 am

Ash2214 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:So did she really just go to LA to watch the third episode with Becca..? In Becca's snaps from Tuesday forward, JoJo wasn't in them. And she was obviously spotted back in Texas on Friday. That's weird.

She could have been in LA for various reasons, but I did think that if she was solely visiting Becca for a few days, then there would have been more pictures than just that one from when they watched the show together.
Yeah. I think she goes to LA frequently based on her IG though. For New Years, her friends from Texas and a few of the girls from The Bach spent it in LA together.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:12 am

Little birdies told me my girls @beccatilley and @joellefletcher may play a pretty big role in tomorrow's #TheBachelor episode. I think I know The Bachelor pretty well. If you think you know it better than me, join my Bachelor pool on FansPlay and compete with me! Check out the link in my bio and search ashleyiaconetti to join my pool! by @ashley_iaconetti
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:40 pm

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher · 1h1 hour ago
Whirlwind romance Tune in tonight! #TheBachelor #takecover
thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 CZlD0rkUYAAz5bj
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:38 am

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 CZm7mcyWIAAJn7X
Jen Marcus ‏@jenmarcus
It looks like @JoelleFletcher is about to lose her shirt mid kiss. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:41 am

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 CZm9fqHXEAAhC1d
E! Online ‏@eonline
All that's missing from this date is a jacuzzi. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:42 am

Other than some physical stuff (which, Ben seems to do easily with a lot of the girls) I just didn't see that big of a connection between Ben and JoJo. She barely made an impact on this episode and I can barely remember their date already it felt so quick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi