SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty JOJO is faaaaaaake

Post by Kittycat1000 Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:18 am

JOJO went to Baylor. I went to Baylor. I know a lot of her dirty little secrets. Some of which include her sleeping with married and engaged men, inevedibly breaking up those unions. I knew the fiancé who's engagement she broke up, he was a hockey player. A lot of people know that. Not only that, she slept with probably half the school and was a manipulative, behind your back trash talker, fake chick. *edit* Plus, this show is insulting to marriages, **edited** Plus, she has the body of a 15 year old with a bad boob job. I'm done hating, but JOJO, I guess this show is perfect for you. You can sleep your way to the top.

Kittycat1000

Back to top Go down

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:34 am

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 12547184_1566906486964182_1510376202_n
natalieshabtai One very special magic carpet ride. #BachelorNation #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:26 am

JoJo really grew on me last night

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:49 pm

^^ Me too. She is funny.. very comedic.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Kittycat1000 wrote:JOJO went to Baylor. I went to Baylor. I know a lot of her dirty little secrets. Some of which include her sleeping with married and engaged men, inevedibly breaking up those unions. I knew the fiancé who's engagement she broke up, he was a hockey player. A lot of people know that. Not only that, she slept with probably half the school and was a manipulative, behind your back trash talker, fake chick. *edit* Plus, this show is insulting to marriages, **edited** Plus, she has the body of a 15 year old with a bad boob job. I'm done hating, but JOJO, I guess this show is perfect for you. You can sleep your way to the top.

In the first episode, it seemed to me during her conversation with Ben, that the previous person she was involved with was involved with someone else. I remember thinking was he cheating on her or was she the other woman?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:37 pm

I could be wrong but Ben does not seem to be the type of guy Jo Jo would give a second glance in real world. They just seem really different and my GUESS is she seems to be the type who typically runs with a "faster" more cosmopolitan, "beautiful people" crowd like professional athletes and semi-famous folks.

Given that her big brother had his starring role on Ready for Love, I just think that her goal all along has been next lead vs. F1.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Beagle wrote:
Kittycat1000 wrote:JOJO went to Baylor. I went to Baylor. I know a lot of her dirty little secrets. Some of which include her sleeping with married and engaged men, inevedibly breaking up those unions. I knew the fiancé who's engagement she broke up, he was a hockey player. A lot of people know that. Not only that, she slept with probably half the school and was a manipulative, behind your back trash talker, fake chick. *edit* Plus, this show is insulting to marriages, **edited** Plus, she has the body of a 15 year old with a bad boob job. I'm done hating, but JOJO, I guess this show is perfect for you. You can sleep your way to the top.

In the first episode, it seemed to me during her conversation with Ben, that the previous person she was involved with was involved with someone else. I remember thinking was he cheating on her or was she the other woman?
People were wondering this because of the lack of clarification, but she said that wasn't the case on Twitter. She was dating someone who was essentially cheating on her, it seems like she just didn't want to come out and say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Did anyone else notice a kind of covert discussion that occurred with Ben and JoJo? I was babysitting a 2 yr old while viewing so can't tell you when it took place probably the group date?
The convo indicated to me that they were covertly discussing that since each had a history and been involved with reality tv and the other understood how difficult certain situations could be. Nothing was stated definitively; it was insinuated between them in vague terms.
Anyway, the convo reminded me that they were both there to provide realty tv story lines. And again it sparked my thinking that JoJo simply went as far as she did in filming because of who she was and where she's been. It's happened before(Shane Lamas)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:29 pm

I missed that. Must have been when puppy had enough of watching tv, and wanted to go outside to let me know what he thought of the epi. laugh out loud I do recall someone else mentioning that Kasha, so I think you heard right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Did anyone else notice a kind of covert discussion that occurred with Ben and JoJo? I was babysitting a 2 yr old while viewing so can't tell you when it took place probably the group date?
The convo indicated to me that they were covertly discussing that since each had a history and been involved with reality tv and the other understood how difficult certain situations could be. Nothing was stated definitively; it was insinuated between them in vague terms.
Anyway, the convo reminded me that they were both there to provide realty tv story lines. And again it sparked my thinking that JoJo simply went as far as she did in filming because of who she was and where she's been. It's happened before(Shane Lamas)

An interesting addition to the discussion. Certainly because of her brother (Ben Patton) JoJo knows how reality TV works - probably from very much "behind the curtain" so to speak, and she could certainly be playing a role that she knows gets played in the filming of a dating show, and could very well be playing a role she could know well.

Another thing about JoJo that's been bouncing around in my mind. The oft cited "barrier" to F2 on The Bachelor becoming the lead on The Bachelorette is the difficulty of transitioning from the heartbroken F2 confronting the lead who dumped her on the ATFR and then suddenly being a plausible lead on her own season in the space of 5 minutes or so. That makes sense - but the heartbroken F2 and the confrontation on the ATFR is all show formula and there's nothing that would prevent the show from changing that formula if they chose to (and thought it would make for good TV if they did). That could be a reward for playing a role.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:56 pm

It could be. :yes:
However, it would lead me, personally to believe that that season(JoJo's) would seriously be a sham as it did with Matt Grant and Shane. Yeah, I guess she could fall in love and might Mr. Right(not to be confused with our member here and spelled differently. LOL). I doubt it thought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It could be. :yes:
However, it would lead me, personally to believe that that season(JoJo's) would seriously be a sham as it did with Matt Grant and Shane. Yeah, I guess she could fall in love and might Mr. Right(not to be confused with our member here and spelled differently. LOL). I doubt it thought.

Well Ben Patton actually did fall in love on Ready For Love and (while it wasn't expected on that show format) did get engaged to Angela Zatopek who fell in love with Ben. It didn't work out for them IRL (too much time apart they said) but at least in the context of the show they were on, it was no sham. If any of that DNA found its way to JoJo ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi