SELECT CONTENT

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Not impressed with this one at all

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:10 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Not impressed with this one at all
Me either. Not a fan. Not for Ben.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Leah is following Lauren Barr, Jen, Jubilee and Lace on IG now so she may have been eliminated.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Thanks, Blu! Good catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:Leah is following Lauren Barr, Jen, Jubilee and Lace on IG now so she may have been eliminated.

Wow you are good.
So potentially Leah and Becca eliminated at F9. Wonder who the last girl will be.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:30 pm

yes blu!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 am

I saw on RS's site that Leah commented on another ex-contestant's IG saying that her boyfriend was way better looking than "you know who" (Ben, I'm assuming). I wonder if that's the general attitude all the girls will have if Ben really makes his feelings for Lauren super obvious. Last year, the girls weren't happy when Chris made his feelings for Britt obvious so I could see a repeat of that. I had always thought Ben would be very well-liked by the girls, but maybe not! Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:16 am

nothatgirl wrote:I saw on RS's site that Leah commented on another ex-contestant's IG saying that her boyfriend was way better looking than "you know who" (Ben, I'm assuming). I wonder if that's the general attitude all the girls will have if Ben really makes his feelings for Lauren super obvious. Last year, the girls weren't happy when Chris made his feelings for Britt obvious so I could see a repeat of that. I had always thought Ben would be very well-liked by the girls, but maybe not! Jmo
I'm sure they liked him as a nice guy, but if he's been super obvious about his feelings towards Lauren...then yeah, I'm betting they have some sour apples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:18 am

Could be maybe a lot of things. 
Beauty is subjective. Hopefully all Ben is interested in is the end result.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:24 am

Sounds like childish teenagers, to me, who got dumped by their boyfriends. I'm glad he had enough sense to send them home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:59 am

This girl just seems tacky to me. She was never gonna end up with Ben. I am not surprised she threw shade at him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Both her and Lauren R (who got eliminated the first night...came back the same night...and STILL got eliminated lmao) seem ridiculous. Serves them right to get their a**es tossed out the door. As far as I'm concerned, Leah should of been gone much earlier. She's "blessed" to have made it to episode 6. Count your lucky stars girl, and get over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Rolly
california90
FLChica
mindless
nd4reality