SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:14 am

I looked at RS's replies - The two names that no one is guessing are Leah and Emily. I think that there was some evidence that Leah was eliminated though, right? Also, only a few are guessing Caila. If I were to guess, one of those two made it.

(imo)

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 am

I it's a double banger. Someone who people think is popular is OUT. And someone who barely came up is IN.

Any guesses as to the final 6 at this very moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:19 am

bluwavz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Okay is there like a catch or something? LOL.

I'm guessing that means that most people were wrong. The last time he told us to guess was when he gave out those teasers for Kaitlyn's season ("which guy didn't have to go through the audition process b/c he was friends with producers?", "which early frontrunner became a villain", etc) and the majority of people ended up having completely wrong answers. I'm guessing one of the girls that a lot of people are ignoring made it?

(imo)  

I just looked through the answers people gave him and it doesn't look like anyone has Emily in their F6 that I can see. CMIIW.

I agree. It's probably Emily who is still there, so then, who went home? Leah, Lauren H., and ? I asked him if Becca was out but he didn't answer.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:19 am

eversotrue wrote:I think it's a double banger. Someone who people think is popular is out. And someone who barely came up is in.

Any guesses as to the final 6 at this very moment?

You're probably right - Lauren H might be out if the whole IG thing pans out. She was on everyone's list, so that would be surprising for RS's readers. Olivia would also be surprising since she got the FIR. She looks like a frontrunner to me, but girls like Tierra, Sharleen, Nikki (from Jason's) season got FIR and didn't make it far so who knows? Joelle would be surprising only because RS himself told us she would be the frontrunner for the Bachelorette, but it could be a Britt situation. And, Becca, since pretty much everyone has her on their list and RS could be like "TOLD YOU she wouldn't be getting a HTD". One of those three didn't make it, is my guess.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:19 am

My theory earlier was that the reason the other twin left is she saw a connection between Emily and Ben and so took herself out of the competition. I guess we'll see.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:22 am

If there's a discussion about who's all in the f6 perhaps it could move to another thread. We should really keep this for talking about Becca.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:40 am

I think it's entirely possible that he has a genuine connection with her if she's still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 am

She is still there from what I understand.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:49 pm

I happen to think Becca is gorgeous inside and out. Goes to show beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Yay Becca!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Everything I'm about to say is all my speculation...just guessing what may be playing out.

I'm beginning to think Becca is going to play a crucial role in this season (despite the rumors that she wouldn't make it far). I'm guessing that she will be in the final 2. Either she will be the actual F1...or she is being set up (much like Nick) to be the distraction from the actual F1. Personally, I hope she is the F1, but won't be surprised if she ends up as TPTB's pawn. She's definitely the known commodity with a built in storyline. Can the woman who's never been in love find Ben loveable? And will he love her back? Lot's of drama there. Again, all my opinion.

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Litta123 wrote:Everything I'm about to say is all my speculation...just guessing what may be playing out.

I'm beginning to think Becca is going to play a crucial role in this season (despite the rumors that she wouldn't make it far). I'm guessing that she will be in the final 2. Either she will be the actual F1...or she is being set up (much like Nick) to be the distraction from the actual F1. Personally, I hope she is the F1, but won't be surprised if she ends up as TPTB's pawn. She's definitely the known commodity with a built in storyline. Can the woman who's never been in love find Ben loveable? And will he love her back? Lot's of drama there. Again, all my opinion.

Yup, I said the same thing when sleuthers were in the speculation stage. F2, just like TOG, because IMO they know she won't accept a proposal, IMO Ben was asked which returnee's he'd agree too, he agreed to her only because he had to agree to someone, it appears she's the one who reached out to them to get back on. She's being used as far as they can use her. IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg