SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:32 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Some of that info doesn't add up IMO.

RS doesn't seem to be a Becca fan. Consider the source. :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 17 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Great post FLChica!   bestbud!  Hugesmile  giggling

Kashathediva wrote:FLChica--you forgot about her having her own season next spring!

First thoughts...

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 17 2292733854 :drama  and what did we the viewers do to deserve that.  (And haven't a lot of us seen/predicted this coming from miles away Hugesmile )

But then it's followed closely by... but I thought she only returned because she was soooo into Ben.  hmmm Rolling Eyes

Followed by... what the heck was I thinking?  How did I read her so wrong?  duh scratch :headbanging   And will someone take and smash my rose colored glasses (that I didn't think I was wearing) for buying what she was selling last season.  And for the record, I don't think she's a bad person or anything, I think she's a nice person who is extremely supportive and who loves her friends and family.... but I also don't think she's just there for Ben or isn't at all interested in what further attention and opportunities a second and possibly 3rd round on this show could bring her.  
IDK. I think the Machine can be pretty persuasive when they want to be. Money can't buy you health, it can't buy your happiness, but it can make you more financially secure. It would be a fun gig, probably more fun that being a chiropractor's assistant. You get a cool wardrobe, new hairstyles and jewelry. You meet a lot of interesting people when they aren't sweating, swearing or drunk. 
It would take a strong person to say no to that kind of temptation. :halo:
Kasha - I just couldn't bring myself to add the part about this being yet another audition for the "Becca the Bachelorette" show.  hmmm I agree with you completely about the benefits Becca received from her first Bach adventure. She has stated as much and certainly confirms it by her continued product promotions on SM.

For the record I've never said that Becca is a bad person, called her boring, humorless, frigid or any other descriptor. I just think you'd have a tough time finding a contestant that doesn't love her friends and family - so that doesn't make her special to me.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Um, I'm sorry - but I believe everything that RS said in that back and forth. I totally think she's jealous that all of the top girls on Chris's season were "famous" this summer and she was stuck on periscope answering questions about Kaitlyn, Ashley i, Samantha, etc. I also believe that if she gets a htd, it's producer driven. I believe that Ben told her not to come, but I think he did it in a very vague and indirect way. And, yes, I think that Ben picking a virgin is pretty unlikely. The Jared thing just seems so obvious to me, considering GA said she heard about it and Becca never denied it on Twitter, despite denying all Chris rumors.

I might change my mind after seeing them on-screen and I certainly don't think Becca is "bad" for wanting fame and opportunities out of this. I also do think Ben was her primary reason, but I just don't think it was the only reason.

(Jmo, as always)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:01 pm

FLChica wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Great post FLChica!   bestbud!  Hugesmile  giggling

First thoughts...

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 17 2292733854 :drama  and what did we the viewers do to deserve that.  (And haven't a lot of us seen/predicted this coming from miles away Hugesmile )

But then it's followed closely by... but I thought she only returned because she was soooo into Ben.  hmmm Rolling Eyes

Followed by... what the heck was I thinking?  How did I read her so wrong?  duh scratch :headbanging   And will someone take and smash my rose colored glasses (that I didn't think I was wearing) for buying what she was selling last season.  And for the record, I don't think she's a bad person or anything, I think she's a nice person who is extremely supportive and who loves her friends and family.... but I also don't think she's just there for Ben or isn't at all interested in what further attention and opportunities a second and possibly 3rd round on this show could bring her.  
IDK. I think the Machine can be pretty persuasive when they want to be. Money can't buy you health, it can't buy your happiness, but it can make you more financially secure. It would be a fun gig, probably more fun that being a chiropractor's assistant. You get a cool wardrobe, new hairstyles and jewelry. You meet a lot of interesting people when they aren't sweating, swearing or drunk. 
It would take a strong person to say no to that kind of temptation. :halo:
Kasha - I just couldn't bring myself to add the part about this being yet another audition for the "Becca the Bachelorette" show.  hmmm I agree with you completely about the benefits Becca received from her first Bach adventure. She has stated as much and certainly confirms it by her continued product promotions on SM.

For the record I've never said that Becca is a bad person, called her boring, humorless, frigid or any other descriptor. I just think you'd have a tough time finding a contestant that doesn't love her friends and family - so that doesn't make her special to me.

I hope my post didn't seem as if I thought you did, because I don't and that certainly wasn't what I meant.

I was simply saying one of the reasons I liked her during sleuthing, airing of the show and for a bit after was that she seemed fiercely loyal to those she loved.  I liked how she defended Whit, shut down any thought of her and Chris ever being an option, even when she defended Kait during sleuthing and part of the airing before it just got to be too much to defend, IMO.  Nor I don't think her loving her friends and family make her different or better or worse than any other contestant.  I was just trying to say that I once thought there was more to her than shilling products, basking in the attention given from fans, TPTB, etc and any other benefits she gets from having been on the show.  There were things I liked about her before the immature behavior and benefits from the show seemed to become such a large part of her SM life. Not that any of it makes her a bad person. But maybe I had my rose colored glasses on or hoped there was more to her than there appears to be. Silly me... I've since smashed the last remaining pair of those silly glasses I could find! giggling    

JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote: I hope my post didn't seem as if I thought you did, because I don't and that certainly wasn't what I meant.

I was simply saying one of the reasons I liked her during sleuthing, airing of the show and for a bit after was that she seemed fiercely loyal to those she loved.  I liked how she defended Whit, shut down any thought of her and Chris ever being an option, even when she defended Kait during sleuthing and part of the airing before it just got to be too much to defend, IMO.  Nor I don't think her loving her friends and family make her different or better or worse than any other contestant.  I was just trying to say that I once thought there was more to her than shilling products, basking in the attention given from fans, TPTB, etc and any other benefits she gets from having been on the show.  There were things I liked about her before the immature behavior and benefits from the show seemed to become such a large part of her SM life.  Not that any of it makes her a bad person.  But maybe I had my rose colored glasses on or hoped there was more to her than there appears to be.  Silly me... I've since smashed the last remaining pair of those silly glasses I could find!   giggling     

JMOAA.
yes Totally understand LB82! I don't like to admit this, but I have a pair of those rose colored glasses. I've just learned not to wear them when I watch this silly show. I watch mostly to guess who the F1 will be in spite of TPTB and their misdirection. 

I look at what the contestant was like and how they lived their life before they showed up on my t.v. I check out what our great sleuthers here find and then start putting the pieces of the puzzle together in a way that makes sense to me. I like reading opinions that are completely opposite mine because that's a good way for me to keep the emotion out of sleuthing! I look at lifestyle choices, education, previous relationships, employment, charitable activities, religious or spiritual background and the dreaded SM activity. It starts painting the picture for me. 

Based on all of those things, I wasn't that intrigued with Becca the contestant and never thought she was really interested in Chris. What I've seen of Becca since the show finished filming solidified my opinion of her. I'll just keep that opinion to myself. Happy viewing!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Delete

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Don't you think Ben looks alot like that guy Becca dated from The Voice..What was his name...can't remember.

Whatever happens from here to the end, I hope TPTB are not using Becca for a story and she is not going to get hurt.No one deserves that.I said when I found out she was going on, that I hoped this was not going to turn into a nightmare for her.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 pm

I don't trust RS and take everything he says with a grain of salt. I mean he also had "proof" that Kaitlyn didn't pick anyone. Then when Snapchat came out I believe he said something like he was going to change his spoiler anyway because he had started getting new info. I say bullsh*t to that.

I find it funny that RS says if the 2 girls he thinks are going to get eliminated next do get eliminated, he will post his "predictions" about it before they film HTD's. So he's going to wait until everyone on SM tells him who gets eliminated next then tell everyone that was his prediction! Makes me laugh!

I firmly believe everyone on here who does amazing sleuthing and have sources are much more reliable than RS!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:25 pm

I think Becca's chances at the Bachelorette are about as likely as Nick's were at the Bachelor. Everyone will be pretty darn sick of her by the end of this IMO ...I'm sick of her already laugh out loud. I kind of feel like the just want to accomplish what they didn't accomplish last season with her, having her break down and cry and admit she is in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:03 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:I think Becca's chances at the Bachelorette are about as likely as Nick's were at the Bachelor. Everyone will be pretty darn sick of her by the end of this IMO ...I'm sick of her already laugh out loud. I kind of feel like the just want to accomplish what they didn't accomplish last season with her, having her break down and cry and admit she is in love.

I don't get what TPTB would want out of this at all. It's a double repeat - repeat of Becca on the last Bach season and repeat of returning F2 like on Kait's. How is that interesting? And I agree no hope for Bachelorette, though I don't doubt Becca will think she has a chance at it just like Nick seemed to. But really that would just be ridiculous of TPTB to cast someone we've already watched go through this whole thing twice as a lead.

I feel like if she and a Ben have a natural real connection I'll enjoy her on the show but if it feels like a storyline I'll be really annoyed she's there.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Much as I hate to, I tend to agree with a lot of what RS said. I think Ben let her know not to come on the show directly or indirectly, the Jared thing plus Ben knowing about it, and her getting a HTD would likely be producer driven. I'm not going to get into Becca's reason for doing the show and don't pretend to know what's in her mind.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 am

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Don't you think Ben looks alot like that guy Becca dated from The Voice..What was his name...can't remember.

Whatever happens from here to the end, I hope TPTB are not using Becca for a story and she is not going to get hurt.No one deserves that.I said when I found out she was going on, that I hoped this was not going to turn into a nightmare for her.

Dez Duron.  And as cute as I think Ben is, Dez is HOT.  I personally think Dez looks more like a good-boy version of Justin Bieber.  But thanks for the excuse to take another look at Dez.  Does a heart good first thing in the morning!  
HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 17 25742

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg