SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:50 am

Sad. Becca and her family handle those who are not fans with humour, class and grace, for the most part. Don't know how I would handle it if I were in their shoes.

Back to top Go down

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:46 am

People can be very mean/rude (I'm guilty myself), but the comments directed at Becca are not all that bad, compared to what some other previous constants/leads got.

Back to Becca, I don't mind she comes back for the 2nd time, every one deserves an opportunity in love. But I just wonder does she know what she want at all? She seems rather clueless about life/love in general during last season and even after filming, so I won't say she isn't there for the right reason, just think it would be horrible to see a clueless returnee. And if she is not the F1, I hope she and the families won't make any excuse again about the bad edit, about the show format, blah blah.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:50 am

I am really excited to see Becca and Ben. There seems to be more "data" out there with other girls. Seems like TBTB are keeping their interaction more private. There was no way Becca would have gotten the carnival date. Whether it is going really well or not, it will be fun to see.
Her family should be off limits, but people are just crazy. I think (as a parent) I would have my family go off of sm for a a time or make their accounts private.

I have 3 son's, the oldest 25. I know the contestants sign up for this but as a parent, I know these kids are so young. I would just hate for my own kids to be judged so harshly. I don't think you will see Becca's social media game being very strong when she returns.
Becca is almost 27, but her life experiences make her seem a little younger. WHICH is not a bad thing. As a parent, wow it would really make me sick to my stomach to anticipate how critical people are going to be. I know they sign-up for it, but no one has any control over anything...you (your kids) are in the hands of some very hungry sharks[/strike] producers.
I hope things go really well for her.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:16 am

BowenAnderson wrote:I am really excited to see Becca and Ben.  There seems to be more "data" out there with other girls.  Seems like TBTB are keeping their interaction more private.  There was no way Becca would have gotten the carnival date.  Whether it is going really well or not, it will be fun to see.  
Her family should be off limits, but people are just crazy.  I think (as a parent) I would have my family go off of sm for a a time or make their accounts private.

I have 3 son's, the oldest 25.  I know the contestants sign up for this but as a parent, I know these kids are so young.  I would just hate for my own kids to be judged so harshly.  I don't think you will see Becca's social media game being very strong when she returns.  
Becca is almost 27, but her life experiences make her seem a little younger.  WHICH is not a bad thing.  As a parent, wow it would really make me sick to my stomach to anticipate how critical people are going to be.  I know they sign-up for it, but no one has any control over anything...you (your kids) are in the hands of some very hungry sharks[/strike] producers.
I hope things go really well for her.

I agree with you except for the bold sentence. Becca had a strong SM game after her last stint on The Bachelor, I don't see that changing. She loves her Twitter and Periscope!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:40 am

Part of the problem is it's very hard for them to be quiet when they(Becca's camp) see false things being said. I don't think its a matter of degree of bad or good, IMO, but of simple untruths.
It's hard not to say anything, but unfortunately that is the only route that can be taken under the situation.
 I am not one known for good restraint, so I don't know how I would be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:05 am

It's always been my advice for cast,their family, and friends to stay off SM and MBs and definitely don't read comments in articles. You're always going to want to defend your loved one and it comes across badly imo. I don't get people making such rude comments, especially to family, but they do.

Becca has a lot of fans from Chris' season but there will be plenty who either don't like returnees in general or like me who didn't care for her from her first season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:Part of the problem is it's very hard for them to be quiet when they(Becca's camp) see false things being said. I don't think its a matter of degree of bad or good, IMO, but of simple untruths.
It's hard not to say anything, but unfortunately that is the only route that can be taken under the situation.
 I am not one known for good restraint, so I don't know how I would be.

When you sign up for a reality show (twice) you have to know this comes with the territory. People are going to love her or not and with the use of SM these days it's really easy for things to be said, good/bad/true/untrue.  Every person and their family has a choice to be made in how they deal with it. The response can fuel the fire which is what I think often happens.

I would be terrible at restraining my responses. But then I don't put myself in situations that open myself up to public review which is what going on a reality TV show does. In round two Becca and her family should know that scrutiny and criticism comes with signing up for this show, as hard as some things are to hear. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:22 am

^^ This.
I think this is why we hear family is often negative about a second go round on the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:22 am

It's gonna be a long few months if every little comment about Becca is gonna make her family/friends respond. This is why social media invented the block button. Hit it and then move on. Or the private option so only those who follow you can see what you are tweeting.

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 87b72b10 ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 86669110 ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:27 am

algold29 wrote:
avoice wrote:Debut, what does the status say? I can't access it for some reason on my Cel.

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 Cmtill10

Must be a Whitney fan. ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 3806527698 Just teasing. ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 29 1377737533 That's what I like about the Tilley's. Someone talks smack to them, but they always have a comeback. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:33 am

albean99 wrote:It's always been my advice for cast,their family, and friends to stay off SM and MBs and definitely don't read comments in articles. You're always going to want to defend your loved one and it comes across badly imo. I don't get people making such rude comments, especially to family, but they do.

Becca has a lot of fans from Chris' season but there will be plenty who either don't like returnees in general or like me who didn't care for her from her first season.

I agree. I am not on twitter and other than being exposed to it, as in this thread, I don't read them at all. The problem I have with sm in general, is that anonymity brings on less accountability for your words. For the above exchange, while Sarah said some very harsh things, there is that wall between she and the family. Since I don't use twitter, I am making an assumption that you could call yourself Queen Elizabeth and still set up an account & use it if you wanted, if that is incorrect, I apologize for the assumption. In general, sm, is a control less medium, (anyone can have an account) and therefore, they feel the right to say things that are hurtful and mean, after all it is a form of self expression and we wouldn't want to stifle that now would we.? duh

The above said, all of these contestants knew what they signed up for (or should have) and short of death threats, they need to understand that this will continue. This was simply not the case in the time of Trista and Ryan for example, when their biggest problem was magazines and people following them around. I will express my opinion but I would never call someone a fame whore. While that may be the "lingo" of today and many find nothing wrong with the term, I am an old fogey and would never use those terms.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:34 am

I know the territory and all that BUT it is easy for me to surmise that Becca's love language is affirmation. It is how she shows love to others. Affirms them right and left, whether we think they deserve it or not. So even though her responses to snark about her tends to be rolling off her, I think it cuts deeply.

I know she has signed up for it all yadda yadda but it has further emphasized her need to be affirmed. In my opinion only. I get it.

Kind words are LIFE affirming. Harsh words kill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg