SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 38 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:33 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Honestly what was she expecting? To ride off into the sunset with Ben? Was that the only ending she foresaw?
Expecting? Highly doubtful. Hoping? Probably. Who wouldn't be. I can't pretend to know what she is feeling but I would imagine that like thousands of other girls she was hopeful about a guy like Ben. It didn't happen. I can't fault her of she is bummed out about it.

And as always, on this show I highly doubt anyone is riding off into the sunset with Ben once the manufactured TV show is off the air. I will be shocked if that ends up being the case. This show is not the show for an "engagement" no matter who the person is. I see Ben and Becca in the same boat. No different no matter their different "roles".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 38 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even after her exit, she can't help keep things a little mysterious. She tweets that out AND faves RS' spoiler tweet? Rolling Eyes

I think she doesn't give a rat's patootie anymore. laugh out loud lolpanda Methinks she is fed up with TPTB. JMOAA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Even after her exit, she can't help keep things a little mysterious. She tweets that out AND faves RS' spoiler tweet? Rolling Eyes

I think she doesn't give a rat's patootie anymore.  laugh out loud   lolpanda   Methinks she is fed up with TPTB.  JMOAA.  

I think TPTB are fine with that....she came back for more and they said "Ok We'll give you MORE" laugh out loud (joke) It's their job, they do what they want

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Honestly what was she expecting? To ride off into the sunset with Ben? Was that the only ending she foresaw?
Expecting? Highly doubtful. Hoping? Probably. Who wouldn't be. I can't pretend to know what she is feeling but I would imagine that like thousands of other girls she was hopeful about a guy like Ben. It didn't happen. I can't fault her of she is bummed out about it.

And as always, on this show I highly doubt anyone is riding off into the sunset with Ben once the manufactured TV show is off the air. I will be shocked if that ends up being the case. This show is not the show for an "engagement" no matter who the person is. I see Ben and Becca in the same boat. No different no matter their different "roles".

Exactly. It's a TV show. And it's her second time around. So she should know exactly how this goes. And when things didn't go her way this time, she immediately throws a fit on social media and makes it clear to everyone that she couldn't care less about spoiling her story.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 pm

She was the one who wanted to get on this season and now it's sour grapes on SM ? So unattractive

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:44 pm

1st time, 2nd time. I don't think anyone knows anything until they go on this show themselves.

And I don't see her throwing a fit at all. N posted immediately on his SM as well. I think that is just how it is with so much interest with returnees.

I really don't think any of this was a big deal: Becca going on the show or off the show.

It just seems that being a returnee as a contestant will always be despised but being a returnee as a lead will be liked especially initially (and only speaking in regards to first time returnees).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:44 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Exactly. It's a TV show. And it's her second time around. So she should know exactly how this goes. And when things didn't go her way this time, she immediately throws a fit on social media and makes it clear to everyone that she couldn't care less about spoiling her story.
She didn't care about spoiling the season because she didn't see any consequences in doing so IMO. ABC/TPTB aren't enforcing their contracts so why should she worry?!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:46 pm

rhondam wrote:
She didn't care about spoiling the season because she didn't see any consequences in doing so IMO. ABC/TPTB aren't enforcing their contracts so why should she worry?!

Obviously she's not worried, but it comes across as sour grapes to me

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:48 pm

I think it just wasn't a good idea for her to go back on the show again period, especially after last season's returnee actually did have a preseason connection with the lead and still didn't get picked. I don't blame her for being upset but she should've expected to get dumped. She's done this before.

I really don't think this was worth it for Becca.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:49 pm

It was always my belief she was going to get used to their advantage. That was the only reason she was on this season and no other reason. I'm surprised she didn't last a tad longer, but not surprised she's gone.

She too may have thought she was going on a HTD then suddenly eliminated without knowing what happened. Now she feels dumb for going on the show. I didn't need a magic 8 ball to predict that.

As far as the latest tweet, I take that being directed to all the nasty tweets about seeking fame, living glamorously. Suddenly it's thrown back in their faces that she is NOT in a limo but in the back of a van as if it's all their fault. She is sounding like another 'ette who never takes blame for anything.

That's the way the cookie crumbles, Becca. You should have known better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Don't most of the girls get back on SM in one way or another soon after being eliminated? That's how they're being sleuthed. But somehow Becca doing it is a big deal even though she didn't even make it to F4. We're desperate for spoilers yet Becca's taking heat for confirming the obvious? I don't really get it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:50 pm

ALL the girls are spoiling it on Social Media, with all the follows IMMEDIATELY after being eliminated....a lot of the viewers don't pay attention to all this preseason stuff apparently.....so people will still be surprised. And if their not, well I don't thin the producers really care all that much...I think they like it actually. Amber did the same as Becca is doing and is back to insta/tweeting. But, Becca's song lyric today was the ultimate "hey everyone Ben dumped me I'm bitter" imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg