SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I didn't think it was too weird until I saw the actual snaps. Becca was pretty much laughing at the Becca/Chris scenes and Ashley was making fun of Kelsey and talking about some of her weirdness. It just came off as really self-absorbed and, honestly, a bit mean. And, the weirdest thing is that they snapped it, which means that they thought their commentary was hilarious and worth sharing.

And, I think they are in LA since Ashley snapped about the Staples Center/Clippers game too.
IMO: Unless they would be snarking on themselves it was totally mean/ignorant because they snapped it. Making fun of others and doing it for an audience is totally mean girl and juvenile. They are stuck in the high school time warp.

So sorry to hear this. We all might make fun or think snide remarks and make fun of past experiences privately, but to do so publically is mean and lacks good judgement. I am disappointed in them.

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:00 pm

eversotrue wrote:Why has she been hanging out with Ashley so much? Doesn't she live in San Diego? Where does Ashley live? Are these girls working real life jobs? So many questions..

She really doesn't have much going on. No education, no real career...but then again, that could go for a lot of the contestants that go on these shows laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 pm

It is weird that she's been hanging with Ashley of all people. She seemed closer to Kaitlyn, Whitney, Carly, etc. and I always wondered if the Jared thing made things awkward between them. I guess it's maybe because they are both single? All the other girls seem to be in pretty committed relationships, even if their careers aren't exactly on fire either. I wouldn't be suprised if both girls were feeling a bit jealous and bitter over that fact. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:05 pm

^ I didn't know she didn't have an education. Is it just HS? I'm surprised. I wonder why.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:10 pm

california90 wrote:^ I didn't know she didn't have an education. Is it just HS? I'm surprised. I wonder why.

She didn't like college and dropped out.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:24 pm

But yet for some reason it keeps people talking about her. So she continues to get her 15 seconds of fame. IMO Ashley and Becca are jealous of the gals who even if they weren't F1 still ended up in great relationships. Grow up, get a life, get a job, and maybe even go to church. Maybe one of those places they will find their own great guy. Although they need to grow up first.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:40 pm

The most successful contestants are the ones that move on from this show. So far Ashley and Becca have shown no interest in doing so

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Sadly true... heck Ashley S. is in a committed relationship before those 2 laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 1f49c

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 8367-910 fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 I_got_13 fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 E5kqdm15 fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Linds911 wrote:Sadly true... heck Ashley S. is in a committed relationship before those 2 laugh out loud

rotfl

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:23 am

I think it makes sense that Ashley I. and Becca are hanging out. Both seem very young for their age(s), both are virgins, neither seem to have done much career-wise (though I think Ashley I. went to college, but am not sure).

Also, I wonder if Becca is going to get a "bad" edit this time out and she isn't going to be as well-liked, and that's why she cares less about hiding that she's not on the show anymore (and is making snarky/rude comments with Ashley I.).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 am

kimberlyg wrote:I think it makes sense that Ashley I. and Becca are hanging out.  Both seem very young for their age(s), both are virgins, neither seem to have done much career-wise (though I think Ashley I. went to college, but am not sure).  

Also, I wonder if Becca is going to get a "bad" edit this time out and she isn't going to be as well-liked, and that's why she cares less about hiding that she's not on the show anymore (and is making snarky/rude comments with Ashley I.).

They are young. They are 26/27. I think neither should settle down. They're still young enough to go out and have fun, but I do think they should start somewhere with careers, at least with Ashley I. I think I have higher expectations for her because she got her masters from Syracuse. Prior to the bachelor, there were some videos of her as a newscaster of some sort. I thought her speaking skills were pretty good and she seemed really professional. Becca, on the other hand, although seems nice, I don't have much expectations for her. She didn't have anything going for her prior to the show and it doesn't seem like much after the show either. Just back to her job. She'll just be one of those "pretty girls who doesn't do much" unless she decides one day she'll go back to school. I have a feeling she'll try to model here and there, but I don't see her like some of the other girls who have strong ambitions of entrepreneurship (essentially making something out of nothing). I'm not trying to call Becca out, as a good amount of girls from this franchise are like her and don't have much going on for them either (career wise). Just all IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:06 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I think it makes sense that Ashley I. and Becca are hanging out.  Both seem very young for their age(s), both are virgins, neither seem to have done much career-wise (though I think Ashley I. went to college, but am not sure).  

That's what I was thinking as well.

IMO If you want to make fun of yourself, don't include other people in the vid you're making fun of. Maybe she's regretting her decision for returning and is now feeling regret rather than feeling like she had to try or she would never know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg