SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 67 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:I do think there were some who thought Becca deserved a bit more than the others just because she's a returnee. Plenty expressed hope that Ben would let her go early if he wasn't feeling it with her or that he shouldn't put her family through a HTD if he wasn't going to pick her. For me, I do have less sympathy for a returnee because they should know better what to expect.

Becca isn't the only one who's been slammed here. Joelle, Caila and Amanda have been slammed plenty for different reasons and we haven't even seen any of them on TV yet.

I don't remember that but I guess I might've missed it. I know I was hoping he'd let Amanda go before the HTD's, because I hate kids being dragged into the show, but when it was Becca instead I was glad. I felt really bad for Nick's poor family being dragged along a second time and I'm glad Becca's family was spared that. Doesn't mean I think she deserves special treatment, but I'm happy she went out when she did. It was the best for everyone. Now three new girls have a legit shot at becoming the next lead and Becca and her family didn't end up like Nick and his family. Win for everyone involved.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 67 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:58 pm

One thing that is obvious to me is Becca is just like Nick. Both are returnees and super Polarizing.  Does that mean there are two of "special snowflakes"?? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:04 pm

JMOAA but I don't think Becca is half as polarizing as Nick. There are those that like her, those that don't. Those that want her back on tv and those that don't. I don't even think Becca is a polarizing as Courtney, F or many other past cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:I sure hope her primary reason wasn't for Ben and I sure hope looking for love with the lead wasn't anyone's primary reason for doing the show. It's absolutely silly for that to be anyone's primary reason (especially when you don't know the lead!) because chances are the lead isn't going to like you all that much, if at all, and that turned out to be the case for Becca. For all these women I tend to believe their primary reason was something other than Ben and if any of them ended up with him, then that's just the icing on the cake and a pleasant surprise. If not, oh well. It's smart to have ulterior motives because if you get dumped, at least you can have what else you came on for and it lessens the blow. It's stupid to primarily go on for the lead because you have so much more to lose that way and it makes the rejection a lot harder. Anyone who is truly, primarily looking for love doesn't do it on a TV show where the chances are slim to none. They're all looking to get something out of this. No one's motives are true and pure.

I don't think Becca's any different from the other women, so I expect to see her campaigning hard to be the lead along with Caila, Amanda and whomever else. It's not wrong for her to do that. Why is it so bad if that was her primary reason for doing the show? Plenty of our past leads came on the show just for that.

So well said.  To me they are all people who tried out to get on tv and experience the many different things that come along with that.  That's also why when people actually meet a good match on the show it's that much sweeter to me because I think in the beginning they are all just there to have some fun and be on tv, JMO.

It's also why a returnee storyline is always going to make the person a little less likable to me because it just comes across as them being really swept up in being in the spotlight and wanting to keep that going.  Not saying I couldn't still enjoy a returnee on the show but I can't help but stereotype them a bit for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:15 pm

I don't see any evidence on SM yet that Becca is polarizing at all. And certainly not like Nick. If one looks at comments about Becca (even when RS spoiled that she had been eliminated) and on her own SM and that of others who post photos with her (just today alone by Dez) there are comments hoping she had won.

Those that follow her closely may not care for her or her returnee status or for whatever reason but the majority of the viewers I think will be quite positive especially considering she was very well liked by the public, especially for a F2. Becca already has over 400K followers on IG alone so she is very well-liked for an F2. I will be surprised if that changes that much come next season. Even the girls from the show seem to like her posts and if RS is to be believed Becca was well-liked by the contestants themselves.

I guess I don't see contestants as one group and returnees as another group. To me, they are individuals who all went on TV, no matter the amount of times, and to the general viewer, I think they are more swayed by edit and just who they like personally, nothing that deep about it, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Why is it so clear to me that she wants to be with Dez but not clear to her?? She seems totally in love with the dude in all her sm and yet he's not The One? Lay off the Disney, Becca, sometimes The One is disguised as a regular human, it's ok. Is he dating someone? Maybe that's it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:12 pm

^ I do not know Dez nor have I heard about him at all other than Becca dated him on and off for 4 years. Could it be that he is in the closet?  no idea The only other reasons I can think of is he's friend zoned her and decided to never take her back out of that category. Or she just simply is not his type and he is not attracted to her. All jmo

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed her to his)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Didn't she say to Chris that Dez was the one who didn't return those feelings for her? I always got the vibe she was way more into him than he was into her and she would have settled down with him, if he was up for it. That's why I initially believed something was happening with her and Robert, b/c he looks so much like Dez to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Dez isn't in the closet. Far from it. They're just very close friends of the opposite sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:09 pm

^ Ok, so he friend zoned her or they friend zoned each other. Sad if one feels more for the other. Fine if both have moved on.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:31 pm

I imagine that everyone goes on the show for a number of reasons. If I went on it would be for the adventure, travel, and perhaps a chance at finding love. I'll bet that many girls enjoy being on TV and getting the attention, freebies, etc. Plus, the Bachelor franchise is one big extended family -- there will always be parties, get-togethers, etc. where cast members can meet cast members from previous seasons, thus expanding one's social circle. It wouldn't bother me if Becca or anyone else had mixed motives -- I would expect it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:14 pm

So excited to have @beccatilley5 in town! Wait til you see her new collection! by @sugarloveboutique

Sneak peek! Shooting with @beccatilley5 is always fun! by @sugarloveboutique
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg