SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Realme: we must have been looking at the website at the same time. HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GreenGoddess Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Realme: we must have been looking at the website at the same time. HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 3806527698

Cute clothes but I have to wonder why a store in Indiana? Do they not have anyplace out near where she lives she could model for?

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's not like most of them can do quantum physics. Some can barely read.

Kasha u funny.... I always laugh out loud'ed at your snark. HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 3806527698 :yes: HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 2498057887
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Realme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Realme: we must have been looking at the website at the same time. HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 3806527698

Cute clothes but I have to wonder why a store in Indiana?  Do they not have anyplace out near where she lives she could model for?  

Not sure. She modeled for Show Me Your Mumu which is in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:27 pm

They probably just contacted Becca because they liked her and wanted to team up with her. It's primarily an online store, so associating with a D-list celeb must be great for business.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:36 pm

I am so HAPPY that I get to be a part of the @sugarloveboutique team! Makes me feel so lucky to be a part of such an amazing group of women!  HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 2764HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 2764HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 2764 HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 1f64aHappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 1f649HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 1f648 by @beccatilley5
What is this photo supposed to represent? Is it on the set of some 'Teen Mom' episode, or something? A pregnant teen on bottom right, another possibly preggo teen to her left, teen mom's mom? To the left; a girl who appears to be no older than 12 wearing RED stripper shoes top right, then becky , then another random teen-pregnancy status unknown, next what looks like a poster model for an anti-crystal meth ad... Then meth-mama's baby gurI . (honey,would you hand yer mama that thur glass paap and the sudafed))! I mean, WTF,Becky?? What 'message' are you sending your fans or what are you selling here??

***note that above snarky commentary is soley the **opinion** of dog&Phoenix & does not represent the thoughts,opinions or viewpoints of others here*** I just happen to perceive things a bit differently than most. Or maybe it's just that I actually SAY what I'm thinking
.... Regardless, my Opinion.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:50 pm

At lease her collection is more affordable.
I still remember Andi' $40 LOVE t shirt Kaitlyn' almost $80 Bi$ch sweats. Who will buy them? Not me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:58 pm

I think it was a "Season's Greetings" card.
The bottom tier is doing see no, hear no and say no evil.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it was a "Season's Greetings" card.
The bottom tier is doing see no, hear no and say no evil.
Should have been a 'just say NO' card/ad  HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 69 2498057887

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Yeah. Looked fairly gruesome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:She has been partnered with that boutique since May/June. She's not designing anything.

Since May/June? Why is she involved with a company that appears to be in Ft Wayne Indiana?
Sugarlove was on-line only prior to opening in Ft. Wayne. Michelle Money was the original Bach Nation hook-up, hosting a Bach viewing party with them. Becca, Sammi and others were at the party and thus a new free clothes opportunity was born.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:30 am

Meh, I don't mind if Becca does what almost every other contestant and lead does with sponsorships and the like (more power to them). It's why I think it is just different strokes for different folks. Even those whom I am a fan of have sponsorships and what not. It just comes down to me liking them more for whatever subjective reason.

When it comes to this franchise, to me I just see Becca as harmless. She doesn't even rank on the list of contestants I dislike. She'd have to work a lot harder for her to get on that list.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg