SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 74 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:45 pm

FLChica wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:But I thought Ben "told her not to come"...
laugh out loud His kissing says otherwise.
That TPTB have already shown this kiss in a pre-season clip is interesting...
:Nod: Ben kissing 10 girls within the first few episodes means he's knows he was hired to produce a reality tv dating show. It's round two for Becca. She knows what her job is as well. At that point, she knew more about what it takes to sell viewers on the show than Ben as she made it to F2. It wasn't the first night based on clothing, as @umngirl pointed out.

It makes sense for TPTB to show the returnee kissing the lead especially when it's not a secret that Becca wanted back on the show. :Nod: Who knows if Ben told Becca not to come. He definitely told her to go home - before HTD.

I remember Jason saying that they literally wouldn't let him stop filming and go to sleep unless he kissed this one girl, b/c they knew he would reject her soon and she would be a lot more emotional/caught off guard if it was after a kiss. Until I see Ben's reaction when seeing Becca's return or their chemistry, it's hard to even guess if that conversation happened or not. JMO.

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 74 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Becca has clearly chosen her own path and who she wants to hang out with and what she wants to be.  You can't put that on anyone else but Becca.  It is no different than any other cast member, each one chooses their own path and how they choose to behave -- they each have to own up to it.  There are no saints on TB.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:07 pm

I really like Becca but if she did joke about r*pe, I am not sure I can be a fan anymore. That experience is nothing to joke about.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:12 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Becca has clearly chosen her own path and who she wants to hang out with and what she wants to be.  You can't put that on anyone else but Becca.  It is no different than any other cast member, each one chooses their own path and how they choose to behave -- they each have to own up to it.  There are no saints on TB.  JMO.

IA - It's no one's fault other than Becca. Everyone has choices. Being able to recognize to act in a manner that corresponds with your beliefs shows real strength. To go along with the crowd, which I think is what happened in those cases, shows the lack of maturity in making the right decision at the right times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:57 pm

^ ITA but it honestly wasn't a joke about r*pe itself. It was jokingly in response to Kaitlyn saying something about roofie-ing her. The context was in line with how girls/young women call each other b*tch and sl*t these days. Something I would never do but appears to be a wide spread strange, imo, common occurrence.

Laughing at Ashley's imitation of Kelsey was not nice but honestly fairly harmless and I don't believe cruelty was her intent. Honestly I would've laughed too because, well Kelsey did have an evil type laugh and Ashley does do a pretty good impression of it.

I'm not going to condemn her for these things forever. But I agree about outfit from last night—please Becca seek help for fashion advice!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:09 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
rhondam wrote:^ This is true, we are all accountable for our own actions but I believe based on what I've seen from her that this was not typical of her character.

I'm far from perfect and definitely do or say the "wrong things" now and then, the difference is I'm rarely recorded (and I like it that way) so the ratio of doing wrong vs right, is relative based on the amount of exposure. A lot of these young D-list celebs are on SM fairly often or at other public events and then there's being on the show itself, if she's only caught saying or doing "bad" things a couple of times this to me is not indicative of who she is imo.

By no means is Becca (or anyone else, for that matter) perfect, but it's definitely not typical of her character. I believe that Kaitlyn isn't a very good influence on her. She doesn't have any close friends who are similar (unprecedented levels of immaturity, hypocritical, etc.) to Kaitlyn.

Actually most of the summer Becca spent partying and acting like a drunk stupid girl with Kaitlyn. I found her behavior this summer to not equal the beliefs she claims to have. The joking about ruffies and r*** was simply the final straw. Kaitlyn may bring out a not good side, but the choice to post drunken behavior, etc, is all on Becca. She is 26 or 27 years old, I know plenty of woman who are practicing doctors, lawyers, etc by that age, so sorry, the she is young and stupid just isn't excusing it to me.

Now if Becca behaves like the fun but classy woman we saw during Chris's season then great, but that isn't who she has shown us in a while.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:35 pm

^ I believe everyone has different levels of ambition and not everyone is as driven as some. I also think a lot of us have friends that tend to bring out our wild side or that we get in trouble with. I'm pretty sure she was on her best behaviour during filming and TPTB didn't show us everything of course and edited her to a slant. I assume she's always liked music and concerts as she does now. Yes it's too bad she partied with drunk Kaitlyn this summer but I didn't see Becca stumbling around or lifting up her top.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:49 pm

rhondam wrote:^ I believe everyone has different levels of ambition and not everyone is as driven as some. I also think a lot of us have friends that tend to bring out our wild side or that we get in trouble with. I'm pretty sure she was on her best behaviour during filming and TPTB didn't show us everything of course and edited her to a slant. I assume she's always liked music and concerts as she does now. Yes it's too bad she partied with drunk Kaitlyn this summer but I didn't see Becca stumbling around or lifting up her top.

Her friends, including Kaitlyn and Whitney have ssid, on separate occasions, that Becca hardly drinks. I didn't see most of the snapchat videos but I doubt that she spent the whole summer drinking , as believed.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Yeah, I don't think Becca was drinking all summer. Even with Kaitlyn, she seemed pretty sober to me. I used to follow Becca on SC and had to unfollow because it seemed like all she did was go on concerts and snap the whole thing (what ever happened to living in the moment), but I didn't see any indication she was drinking at all, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:28 pm

I don't think Becca has even seen Kaitlyn in person since the Men Tell All weekend

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:54 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I don't think Becca was drinking all summer. Even with Kaitlyn, she seemed pretty sober to me. I used to follow Becca on SC and had to unfollow because it seemed like all she did was go on concerts and snap the whole thing (what ever happened to living in the moment), but I didn't see any indication she was drinking at all, TBH.
So when folks were trying to excuse her behavior, Tweets, etc. by saying she was drunk - they were wrong? Becca actually behaves that way without the influence of alcohol? Oh my.  no no

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:22 pm

I still think she and Robert would be adorable together. laugh out loud

Just to clarify- this is @robertgraham24 ... Not the guy from hunger games... Lots of confusion on our last photo together. Sorry about that! #kiisjingleball by @beccatilley5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg