SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 78 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:11 pm

^ That sounded weird to me when I read it. Like fairly unlike her.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 78 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:17 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Lol she doesn't have 2 tattoos.

I was wondering about that since I don't recall her having any or saying she had any. Unless they are super small and hidden somewhere. Like under her foot. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Posting Becca's bio which is pretty much an exact copy of her bio last season.
Becca is 27 now I believe (her Bday was Oct 30).

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 78 430.1x1

Becca
Bachelorette
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Height: 5'5"
Tattoos: Two
Can't live without: Food, family, friends, Wi-Fi, Netflix
Biggest date fear: Having stomach issues and clogging up a toilet, a la Dumb and Dumber
If I never had to go back to school, I would be very happy.
If I never got to see my family, I would be very sad.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? A dolphin. They're beautiful and supposedly use 20% of their brains -- brilliant!
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? I would give a large portion to my family, and then travel!
What's your most embarrassing moment? I have several -- once I was getting gas and the guy asked, "What kind of gas do you like?" and I thought he asked "What kind of guys do you like?" I responded, "Tall, dark, and handsome." He just stared at me and repeated the question.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Staying and living alone in California when my sister and brother-in-law went back home to Louisiana.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-becca
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm

I like Becca, but her greatest achievement just makes me sad. She's basically describing what most college freshman do at age 17.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:53 pm

I think her accomplishment is fine, not everything has to be academic or professional, and even for her, since she was young then it probably was a big deal to her to live away from her family. Still, I would prefer if her bio was actually for this season and not last year... not that much would have changed but it would be interesting to see what she has learned especially since being on this show. I think Becca is someone who probably wants to be a wife and mother like her sister.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 pm

She will be happy to never go back to school, really Becca? And to be a dolphin since they only use 20% of their brain.....

Geez Becca to me her second attempt on the show is just looking for more fame to hawk more products on IG.

Uhm that bio is pretty sad for a young woman of 27, no ambition whatsoever...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 78 1f49b  kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 78 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:16 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I like Becca, but her greatest achievement just makes me sad. She's basically describing what most college freshman do at age 17.

Some people are just really close to their families and scaredy-cats (me) so it would be a big accomplishment for her to move away and stay moved away. Some people do not do well in school especially with learning disorders such as dyslexia and ADHD. I do not know if she has a learning disorder but it would make learning and/or concentrating difficult.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by amyisrunning Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:20 pm

mysthelma wrote:She will be happy to never go back to school, really Becca? And to be a dolphin since they only use 20% of their brain.....

Geez Becca to me her second attempt on the show is just looking for more fame to hawk more products on IG.

Uhm that bio is pretty sad for a young woman of 27, no ambition whatsoever...

This is probably in response to the widespread myth that humans only use 10% of their brain power. In comparison, usage of 20% would be a lot, were all things equal, and the myth true to begin with.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-people-only-use-10-percent-of-their-brains/

amyisrunning

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:29 pm

She does actually. I happened to watch some Periscope of hers once where someone asked her about them and she was embarrassed to even show since they're practically invisible. I remember she had some teeny tiny pink one on her wrist (not sure what it was even), but you could barely see it. I think she said she got it with a friend. Pretty sure she had another one too, but I don't remember where, since it was ages ago.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:23 pm

mindless wrote:

She does actually. I happened to watch some Periscope of hers once where someone asked her about them and she was embarrassed to even show since they're practically invisible. I remember she had some teeny tiny pink one on her wrist (not sure what it was even), but you could barely see it. I think she said she got it with a friend. Pretty sure she had another one too, but I don't remember where, since it was ages ago.

Do ones that are essentially invisible even count?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:26 pm

It does to Becca, apparently, since she's the one who answered "2" on the questionnaire!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:48 pm

It will still elimate you from donating blood as well. And it really is up to Becca if she claims to have tattoos or not. It doesn't change who she is either way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg