SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:59 pm

I fell down a rabbit hole trying to avoid thinking about the massive snowfall we're having. We already lost one tree due to the heaviness of the snow. Anyway, I went stalking Sam's sister's IG and found this cute exchange in the comments. It's nice to see Sasha becoming a part of Sam's family.

Btw, it was on a picture of Sam's niece going to the beach, so I'm not posting it. She wasn't on the show.

sash1313 about 18 hours ago
Hello beautiful BRIDIE?! So cute!

kristineross27 about 12 hours ago
Brides pretended she was on the phone to you and Sam today @sash1313 it was very cute! We'll have to FaceTime soon!!
source

Also, GA, here's Sam's FB link for the picture posted above. Our Aussie friends are probably just getting up about now, so they probably haven't seen the request yet. I thought I'd jump in since I'm already making a post here.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:02 pm

awwww That is so cute, @Litta123. Thank you for posting bestbud!
I am so glad that Sam and Sasha have so much family support too. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:38 am

Looks like they had a relaxing weekend together

From Sam's twitter
truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Screen_Shot_2015_11_22_at_4_02_45_pm

and Caffe Rosso Bowral's instagram
cafferossobowralSam Frost and Sasha with our beautiful Imogen @cafferossobowral #bachelorette #2dayfm #bowral #highlands
truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Screen_Shot_2015_11_22_at_4_05_29_pm
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:38 pm

And apparently, yesterday was a craft day for these two...after their candy and coffee stop.

My work station (art emoji) #SundayPaintSesh by @fro01

Sam did a good job. Sasha seems really proud of her. awwww

My very own Picasso! Very proud of @fro01 for this beautiful piece...she's becoming quite the artist! #canpaint #sashtag #sundaypaintsash by @sash1313

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:57 pm

She has talent. Smiley Abstract isn't as easy as it looks—I know, I've tried. 

I just finished watching her season and I LOVED it!! So honest and real which I may not have completely known if I hadn't plowed through Blake's season. I absolutely LOVED her guys! So respectful to each other and funny. I laughed and laughed. Very good season. So glad I was able to watch and enjoy it. 

So now seeing this from her side, I now think I'm having a different opinion about the overnight dates than I thought I did about the US fantasy suite dates when considering Ben's season in real time while filming. 

It appears as if Australia doesn't have overnight dates, so I think of Sam and all she went through last year and the seriousness she gave the B'ette process and how much of herself she's invested to finding her forever love. Then I think, if you truly do have real feelings and see possibilities between two or three guys and even if you've narrowed it down to just one, how do you make that hopefully forever decision without that all important physical question being answered?? I mean realistically, if they met off the show, and the feelings they feel while in the bubble were transferred into real time, they would very very likely be exploring intimacy at the point of the last date before the FRC. 

OTOH, they honestly very well may have overnight dates on that last chance date but just don't show the audience the potential of same like the US and Canada especially do and just not talk about it at all which is the perfect solution if this is indeed how it really happens. Just my thoughts and re-thoughts on the whole overnight thing. But I really enjoyed these international seasons. Thank you to all that turned me on to them!! 
bestbud!

Last edited by rhondam on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling typo)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:02 am

rhondam wrote:She has talent. Smiley Abstract isn't as easy as it looks—I know, I've tried. 

I just finished watching her season and I LOVED it!! So honest and real which I may not have completely known if I hadn't plowed through Blake's season. I absolutely LOVED her guys! So respectful to each other and funny. I laughed and laughed. Very good season. So glad I was able to watch and enjoy it. 

So now seeing this from her side, I now think I'm having a different opinion about the overnight dates than I thought I did about the US fantasy suite dates when considering Ben's season in real time while filming. 

It appears as if Australia doesn't have overnight dates, so I think of Sam and all she went through last year and the seriousness she gave the B'ette process and how much of herself she's invested to finding her forever love. Then I think, if you truly do have real feelings and see possibilities between two or three guys and even if you've narrowed it down to just one, how do you make that hopefully forever decision without that all important physical question being answered?? I mean realistically, if they met off the show, and the feelings they feel while in the bubble were transferred into real time, they would very very likely be exploring intimacy at the point of the last date before the FRC. 

OTOH, they honestly very well may have overnight dates on that last chance date but just don't show the audience the potential of same like the US and Canada especially do and just not talk about it at all which is the perfect solution if this is indeed how it really happens. Just my thoughts and re-thoughts on the whole overnight thing. But I really enjoyed these international seasons. Thank you to all that turned me on to them!! 
bestbud!

Australia doesn't have the overnight option, because the program is shown on a free-to-air channel during family time. And I'm not sure I would agree that they would need to be intimate to make the decision. They are not getting married as soon as the program finishes. They are starting to date - plenty time for intimacy. I think people put way too much emphasis on physical, as opposed to picking the right life partner. It's why the world is in such a mess and women no longer respect themselves. IMHO.
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:40 am

^^ I agree with AV. I don't think intimacy in any way will make for a more successful relationship. If anything,  the US versions seem to indicate that they only do more harm than good, even for those who know who their F1 is.

I love that there is no overnights. To me, if a lead already knows who they are going to choose, an overnight is only going to add stress rather than anything else, imo - even when it is considered "off camera" time.

I love that, without the overnight and emphasis on the physical, that it is more about the love story.  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:12 am

I agree with both of you wholeheartedly but then I just thought of Sam specifically and all the time and effort she put in looking for 'the one' and it made me sad to think that it was possible that she might get a dud in um er the physical aspect of the relationship and yes sometimes people work that out but sometimes it is just not workable so then was thinking she would have to completely start the search all over again. 

It just crossed my mind is all (should I admit this? laugh out loud) and I totally agree with you AV and women being too free with their bodies is a great concern nowadays. I posted similar sentiments in one of Ben's threads and another one in Britt's thread too. I guess the women can always go by the size of the guys' hands! giggling But seriously, I've since read through Sam and Sasha's thread and they seem EXTREMELY happy so it all ended well!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:20 am

I don't think Sam has anything to worry about since she said (probably jokingly but still) that they went at it 6x a day giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:32 am

Lol I missed that post laugh out loud. Yes I'm sure they are fine, they seem happy and if the sex was bad, I don't think they'd be grinning theoe huge grins all the time! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:37 am

I agree with all that has been said. I also have long suspected that there are the options for overnight nights on the AU Series but they are not shown, hence we have Lana saying intimacy did happen with Sam W. I don't think Sam F went down this path.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:53 am

AEF wrote:I agree with all that has been said. I also have long suspected that there are the options for overnight nights on the AU Series but they are not shown, hence we have Lana saying intimacy did happen with Sam W. I don't think Sam F went down this path.

I think the intimacy Lana hinted at was during the final dinner/pool-grinding date. She hinted that more happened when the cameras shut off. They wouldn't have been allowed to go anywhere for alone time. That's what kind of lost me respect for Sam Woody. He knew Snez was the one, yet he led poor Lana on - which completely shattered her. At least Sam Frost didn't lead Michael on, and could hardly kiss him in the hot-water spring. She even admitted that she didn't enjoy kissing any of the other guys as she felt she was cheating on Sasha. You could see the way she kissed them it wasn't genuine. When she kissed Sash she was fully committed by her body language.

In any case, I don't think there was any doubt about Sasha's manliness - he is all male!
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping