SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Fri May 06, 2016 1:05 pm

The Logies are this Sunday in AU. Another radio show from the same station as Rove&Sam hosted a spit roast Logie party that Sam and Sasha attended (and Rove, too).

Couldn't be more proud of my girl @fro01 crowned the 'Spit Roast Meat Queen' at @hamishandandy spit roast party...a true honour! #istilldontknowifthatsacompliment #meatqueen by @sash1313

Sasha also made an appearance on Rove&Sam earlier in the day where he wrote an acceptance speech for Sam...who believes her show won't win, so hasn't bothered (or so the radio bit goes). There's a link in this tweet...worth watching if you enjoy Sasha's humor.

Rove and Sam ‏@RoveAndSam 18h18 hours ago
What happens when @SashaMielczarek writes @Sam_Frost's potential #Logies acceptance speech? http://2day.fm/1VLQE9S

Also Sam posted this on IG from Sasha's appearance...

Errrrmagerd! So hot Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f525  .... Trust us, this photo makes perfect sense in context @roveandsam @sash1313 by @fro01

On another note, both Sasha and his mom are quoted in this article so I assume it was sanctioned by him (and Sam). It shares a little about the future from Sasha and his mom's perspective. Sasha and Sam seem to share the same publicist as the PR person is listed in both of their IG bios. Imo, Sam and Sasha are posting less on their IGs, giving the DM less fodder for their tabloid. I wonder if they are trying to control the narrative more by giving direct interviews. Sam did one for OK as well last month, I believe.

The Other Woman In Sash's Life

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Sam and Sasha at the Logies.  beatingheart

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 13092294_936265986491929_757903216_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NTUxMzMwMDM0NTg2Mzc3Ng%3D%3D.2
IG sash1313
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun May 08, 2016 8:45 pm

They're such a lovely couple!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Gorgeous! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Adding a couple more pics, similar to AAL's, because I thought their messages were sweet.

To be honest, I don't quite know where/if I fit in on fabulous nights like the Logies. I'm not really a fashionista, or a glitz and glam kind of girl. But I truly felt honoured to be in a room with incredibly creative & talented people * A huge shoutout to my gorgeous boyfriend! There were times during the night where I felt awkward, anxious and out of place but he just held my hand, made me laugh & made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the world. I love you so much @sash1313 I'm so thankful for everything you do for me xxx by @fro01

I know Sammy gave me a shout out earlier however it's my beautiful girl @fro01 who stole the show and deserves all the credit. She not only looked absolutely stunning but she carried herself with such grace and I feel very blessed to call her my girlfriend! In addition to this, all the ladies at the @thetvweeklogies looked amazing and for people to say that some were the 'worst' dressed is quite awful. Everyone shon in their own right especially S-Fro who looked as good as I've ever seen her (besides on a Sunday morning without makeup)! Anyway I love you babe and thanks for an amazing weekend #blokespunchingabovetheirweightdotcom by @sash1313

ETA: Had to add this. Loved how Sasha helped Sam out with her dress...and I love how Sam is so willing to stop and take selfies with the "common folk."

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 09, 2016 1:10 pm

:cutiepie Awww that was adorable, both comments and the vid! Thanks Litta!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 12, 2016 11:57 pm

It's Sasha's birthday in AU -- May 13th.

Happy Birthday to The Sexiest Man Alive Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f525  He'll kill me for posting this... But he is hot a.f and I adore him to pieces!!! Loved waking up with you on your special day Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f388  @sash1313 #HappyBirthdaySashieBear Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f381  by @fro01

Also Sasha tweeted this...

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 34 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-12%20at%209.53.48%20PM
Sasha's twitter

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 1:55 am

Aww that's really sweet. Happy Birthday to Sasha. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 10:32 am

So sweet! hbbanner Sasha!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 13, 2016 2:49 pm

I think Sam looks the best I've ever seen her - didn't detect any anxiety or uneasiness in her photos at the Logies.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I think Sam looks the best I've ever seen her - didn't detect any anxiety or uneasiness in her photos at the Logies.
ITA. She looks very happy and so does Sasha. hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 4:06 pm

She obviously has found someone she can trust and lien on unconditionally, and it shows how happy they are.

He's so sweet with his SM comments to her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping