SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Follow up with info from today's Rove and Sam show...

Sam mentioned that she was in Canberra yesterday...so my guess is she would have been with Sasha. This fits with a post from her insta-story from yesterday, AU time (see below). She also told a story today of taking a pregnancy test last night. (She's not pregnant, btw.) The bottom line, imo, is that the Daily Mail is trying to stir up news just from her instagram posts and/or their paparazzi shots. They don't listen to her show. It's lazy news writing. (There's another story out there from this weekend.) Imo, Sam and Sasha are handling their relationship on their own terms...without taking the bait from trolls or tabloids. Sam has repeatedly stated on her show that "her peeps" know what's up. She has recently shared on twitter that she'll be in Melbourne next weekend. So, there will probably be one more weekend that Sam and Sasha won't be seen in public together.

Also there was also a guest today (don't recall who as he is an AU celebrity) who asked Sam her story with respect to Sasha. I seriously doubt she could have/would have answered those questions so easily if they (Sam&Sasha) were over...or on shaky ground. There was no emotional struggle in her voice at all...imo.

My assessment is that they are still together, but keeping their relationship on more private terms unless it's something she decides to share on her show. I like this as it gives them more control over their relationship. My guess it that it's a growth edge for Sam to let go of what others are saying about her (and her relationship)...jmo.

From Sam's IG instastory...screencapped early this morning Chicago time.

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Screen%20Shot%202016-10-03%20at%204.59.49%20PM

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Sam has deleted/deactivated all her SM accounts (IG, Twitter, and Facebook)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:06 pm

hmmm That's not good. I hope she's ok. She doesn't take SM negativity well, maybe it's best she removes herself if that is an issue for her. Geesh! sad

@Litta123 always appreciate your updates!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Here are two stories that give the background to Sam's SM shutdown.

Sam Frost rips into New Idea over Sasha break-up claims

Everything OK, Sam? The Bachelorette Sam Frost DELETES her social media accounts... after denying reports she has separated from Sasha Mielczarek  

I've listened live to Rove and Sam today. Sam sounds fine and just addressed what happened. She states she is going through a SM detox. She's not leaving SM forever, but needs a clean break at the moment as she has struggled avoiding comments. She did a good job explaining her situation which I don't think I can summarize adequately. If I find a clip of her explanation, I'll post for all to see/hear.

Once again, my opinion is that Sam is doing this for her mental health (as she stated today). My best guess is that Sasha's silence is more about not "feeding the beast" rather than actual trouble in the relationship. My opinion is that Sam needs/wants to get a handle on navigating public/press expressions of negativity in order to be in a healthy place for her relationship and career...and most importantly, for her own well-being.

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Poor Sam and Sasha - I appreciate that this is the kind of stuff you sign up for when you agree to go on the show but I love them and they're literally one of my favorite couples from this entire franchise so I hope they're doing ok!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Thanks @Litta123 She is doing the right thing for herself and her relationship. There are so many former contestants who lash out on SM and take negativity personally. I have no idea what that would be like. I think it would be so much easier if they would all just ignore the negativity, I guess it's easier said than done.

Considering the exposure these people have, it has to be tough. We know she has struggled with this in the past. I think it's great that Sam has been able to recognize this bother's her, and that she needed to stop it. IA - Sasha's silence is an display of his support.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:37 am

Good for Sam for being so open and honest! clapping!

I admire her candidness and how much she is willing to be open and acknowledge her own vulnerabilities and difficulties.

It takes a strong person to do that, imo, and to be able to be proactive about one's own emotional and mental well-being and put her relationships first.

Lots of love and good thoughts to Sam  beatingheart Praying

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:17 am

I can't listen right now, but IA. She is one of the few that realizes it's best to walk away from it all, and acknowledging it's difficult to handle.

I give her so much credit! sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 37 2764

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:50 am

This is a brilliant podcast with Sam embedded that I don't think has been posted. She talks about her depression earlier in the year and how it was triggered, how she believed her stepfather who had just passed would guide her to the right man on the bachelorette and how Sash and her are a team of equals and she is looking forward to ending the long distance part of the relationship in February. This was recorded earlier in the week. She sounds steadfast and confident with a touch of vunerabilty. I think she and her and Sash are well.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/neil-breen-blasts-sam-frost/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:25 am

@AEF Thanks! I can't listen now, but glad to hear all is well!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Thanks for posting @AEF. It was an interesting listen. One point of clarification, the article in which it was embedded was written this week, but if I heard Sam correctly, the interview took place the Monday after Father's Day weekend in AU...so Monday, September 5th.

The interview goes in depth as to how Sam has been struggling to find her way in this world of online trolling. I'm glad there are people, particularly women in public roles, that are reaching out to Sam, trying to help her get a handle on things. Since this was a month ago, the stuff that happened this past week shows that Sam is still struggling, imo...hence, the SM detox.

It was troubling to hear that Sasha had received an email from some random person claiming that Sam was sleeping with someone else. How awful! Why would anyone choose to be that cruel?! (Btw, that person later emailed Sasha saying that their previous email wasn't true, but just yuck! Who needs to deal with that kind of stuff, especially as you are living 3 hours away from each other.)

Sam also had some interesting reflections on filming both Blake's and her seasons. UnReal was brought up and Sam commented that she had to stop watching as it was triggering for her. Yes, that show was exaggerated, but she related to the manipulations from behind the scenes...that's my interpretation of what I heard.

I continue to be impressed with how vulnerable and willing Sam is to put herself out there. I'm also impressed that she wouldn't sell out to pimp toothpaste for six figures. If she were in it for fame and fortune, I'd think she take that deal. I'm rooting hard for her to figure out living in the spotlight. It does seem that she has a pretty good support system around her, so I'm very hopeful.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Thought people might be interested in Sam's IG post from last night (my time). She's stunning!

Feeling very honoured to be part of #WHOMostIntriguing2016 with @WhoMagazine * What a crazy old year 2016 has been, with a million and one ups & downs but a huge thank you to my family, friends & all of you guys for your continued love and support ❤️ Of course a special thank you to the dream squad! Xx H&MU - @heidiscarlettkingmakeup Stylist - @azzo01 Brilliant photographer - @brewbevanphoto Hair colour - @headcasehair by @fro01

Some "news" feeds have been picking up info from WHO's interview. I've linked a couple of articles.

Bachelorette Australia Sam Frost, Sasha Mielczarek Split? Not Moving In Together?

‘We’re a united team’: Sam Frost still smitten but won’t be moving in with Sasha just yet

This is just a guess, but I wonder if Sasha moving to Sydney was put on hold because Sam's radio future could be in question. Her station's management denies thoughts of cancelling Rove and Sam, but the show has struggled in ratings this entire year. The show made some (very little) progress in September's rating, but lost listeners in the December reports. This article claims Rove is in talks to do some television for the Nine Network (Rove and Sam belong on TV) While on break for the last week or so, Sam went home for her brother's high school graduation. Sasha stayed back in the area where he works. It's been awhile since I've seen them together, but I'll continue to believe what Sam says, that they're fine, until she says otherwise.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping