Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by umngirl on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Boredom means presents

umngirl

Female Posts : 17984

Back to top Go down

Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by thirteen on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:24 pm

The first thing they wanted to do in public. Get coffee together. :cutesmile!:

More at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3287324/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-enjoy-public-date-two-days-Bachelorette-season-finale.html

thirteen

Female Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:27 pm

thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:29 pm

@umngirl awesome, I'm gonna use them. Thank you!

thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Does anyone here would like to have their season together in one video? I can make one and upload to here if you'd like......

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks, AL. I'd enjoy that. I'm late to this party, but I like what I've seen so far. It'd be nice to have their season together to view. I feel like I've miss their story and am trying just now to piece it together.

Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Thanks, AL! I'd like that too!

Northstargirl

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:38 pm

@thirteen wrote:The first thing they wanted to do in public. Get coffee together. :cutesmile!:

More at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3287324/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-enjoy-public-date-two-days-Bachelorette-season-finale.html

One of my favorite couples ever…. OR… maybe the one favorite.  I think is because I do believe it was love at first sight! kiss me

I also liked Tim and Anna ( but more Anna than Tim ) the fact that Tim had been working without his shirt …and had a Photo almost naked.. was for me a little of a turn off , but… I did like him.

Sean and Catherine… them too where one of my favorites… and liked them BOTH.   And it went well :wedding   I hope for Sam and Sasha will too! Hugesmile

marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:44 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:Does anyone here would like to have their season together in one video?  I can make one and upload to here if you'd like......

Do you think ANYONE here will say no? hmmm question

ABSOLUTELY YESSSSS! lolpanda High clap

:Thanktwo :frommeto

marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:51 pm

AL would love to be able to see it as well. Mainly followed along here through the comments.

Brill

Female Posts : 2540

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:57 pm

@marysegap wrote:
@thirteen wrote:The first thing they wanted to do in public. Get coffee together. :cutesmile!:

One of my favorite couples ever…. OR… maybe the one favorite.  I think is because I do believe it was love at first sight! kiss me

I also liked Tim and Anna ( but more Anna than Tim ) the fact that Tim had been working without his shirt …and had a Photo almost naked.. was for me a little of a turn off , but… I did like him.

Sean and Catherine… them too where one of my favorites… and liked them BOTH.   And it went well :wedding   I hope for Sam and Sasha will too! Hugesmile

HERE FROM SEAN AND CATHERINE> for those who like to remember!… a youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcvVOX6mRwA Hugesmile

marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:33 pm

@natik wrote:
@Brill wrote: I LOVE the banner at the top of the board!!!  Who ever did it thank you.. clapping!
Thank you @Brill and @AllAboutLove, so glad you like it! :cutesmile!: blowkiss
I love it too, Natik, I always like your work! handwave clapping!

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum