SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Here more photos of the happy couple finally out in the open Hugesmile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3287324/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-enjoy-public-date-two-days-Bachelorette-season-finale.html
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

GIRLS I wonder if it is only me, seeing things, allucinating stupid   I'm kind of confused here because when I see the Sasha in these new photos AFTER the SHOW… to me he looks like a new cuter and younger brother of the one Sasha we met in the show!! scratch  

But not only he looks youthful now, BUT in my opinion lot more handsome!…  In these last photos in the streets, he looks like a man I would definitely turn around to look at! :yes:   :alltens:
While before I found him very attractive because of his confident personality, character etc, and then his face was handsome enough with a awesome body! :girlfan Now in these last interviews and photos he seems MUCH MORE than that! yes  HE LOOKS SUPER HOT.

Can it be that when he was in the show he was so intimidated by the cameras that he was not really relax and being himself… ( can it be his hair was different Rolling Eyes) and/or was it those suits that made him look older and so serious…   scratch

well… would like to know if anyone here is seeing things as me.. hi
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:16 pm

@marysegap I think the love he has for Frosty is making him radiate more giggling He may not have the haute couture look but he is fine enough in my books & I just love the down to earth & chill looks I am getting from Sash & Sam. Sam said Sash would marry her tomorrow if he could, that's some major commitment IMO. If I were Sam, I will be thanking God daily for the 360 degrees turn around that Blake did laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:44 pm

These two seem like best mates from the interactions we saw during their media appearances on Friday. They are constantly teasing each other in a very affectionate way and have built a relationship over the past four months where they are totally at ease with each other. I think Sasha adores her and love suits him. I agree he is much more relaxed. Even in those photos from the FRC, I think you can still see the strain on his face.

Also hoping that Sam now totally puts last year behind her. Hope the few comments that Sasha (love how protective is of her) has made to Blake stops Blake from doing any more advertisements or tweets about Sam and last year. I think Blake and Louise as a couple will not be able to rebuild their image as per Molly and Jason given Sam's popularity, Blake's jabs at Sam and especially after the celebrity apprentice disaster.

If this radio gig is correct you have to give full marks to Sam for being one of the bachelor/bachelorettes able to convert their role into a tangible job/career.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:56 pm

IA, AEF. Sam said that she and Sash are best friends and I think in their radio interviews and on The Project one can tell.

The part I liked best from the finale was when Sam and Sasha were walking on the beach in NZ and Sam said they had matching shoes/style and Sasha was like, "yup, we both have daggy style" and I just laughed because it is so true. Sash dresses hilariously sometimes with his old dad jeans (those light denim old style jeans with the white shoes).

I also think that he was very strained, especially if he said he had a meltdown halfway through filming and nearly left. And that was just from Sam dating other guys and small kiss here and there!! He would have lost his mind if this show had sex in it like the US ones (which is just so low class, imo, no matter WHO the lead is I find it completely stupid).

I am just so glad Sam came out of this a winner after last year and that she got her redemptive love story but also got back so many fans and new ones too. She was an exceptional Bachelorette, imo. The best Bette lead ever! Very classy, very respectful and kind, still held her own when she needed to but gracious and genuine through and through. I am so proud of her and so glad I never gave up on believing that the Sam I was such a huge fan of last year and cheered for was the Sam same I saw on the show. Great girl, imo!

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:15 pm

Also AAL, it was lucky that the show did not have more guys and it was a short season. Sam relatively kissed so few guys, which was probably a combination of Sam not wanting to and Sam not being put in a position where she had to because of the shorter season. Agree Sasha would not have done well on the US version.

Also agree with all that you say about Sam. IMO, the most memorable FRC's are those where the bachelorettes are just real people and Sam is right up there. I hope Channel 10 gave Sam a massive bonus as she has established the bachelorette franchise in Australia and they will profit from it for years to come.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Sam really redeemed the franchise, IMO and for sure created a fantastic foundation to build on. I can totally see why they had her show back-to-back with the other Sam. It really overshadowed and was, imo, much more classy. The guys were great too. I really liked it. It was nice to have a contrast to the other Bette since I've never seen another Bette show other than the US one.

Channel 10/Shine made the right choice in selecting Sam. No doubt about that. And I agree, they owe her big time, imo!! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Sam posted a new photo of her with Sasha and other photos of the season on her personal facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Sam.Frost01
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:27 pm

mercieme wrote:@marysegap I think the love he has for Frosty is making him radiate more giggling He may not have the haute couture look but he is fine enough in my books & I just love the down to earth & chill looks I am getting from Sash & Sam. Sam said Sash would marry her tomorrow if he could, that's some major commitment IMO. If I were Sam, I will be thanking God daily for the 360 degrees turn around that Blake did laugh out loud

Yes, it might be happiness!  And maybe Sam has a good hand~! :cutesmile!:
Sasha more than Sam seems to be ready for marriage. But he already has a career and a job he likes. Instead I think Sam is going to see for the opportunities this popularity can bring her ( of maybe a new career ) and I think is only fair and smart to do it. BUT let's just hope she also gives a lot of attention to this beautiful relationship she has  smilelove and won't make Sasha AND US wait too long!   celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 2498057887   We want to see them :wedding
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 pm

marysegap wrote:Sam posted a new photo of her with Sasha and other photos of the season on her personal facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Sam.Frost01

Sam Frost 1 hr  
Sash & I just wanted to say a giant thank you for the love and support from all of you guys!! We wish we could get back to everyone (heart emoji, kiss emoji) we really appreciate it, more than you'd ever know!!! Sending love xxx

celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 12038415_1618013675130209_1402399528055204421_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:35 pm

umngirl wrote:Boredom means presents
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 249699e0-8a9a-4f4f-b173-23c146e610f2_zpskrywprlr celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 235c5171-54ff-47e5-aded-ffbca29d9c98_zpsqzy9h10e celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 B393b7b0-361f-4990-83b8-3ff5161512f8_zpso66rggby celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 33cacf98-6e8d-453e-9fe7-b7ee24763a50_zpsagfwbrbf celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 5dce1ccd-9143-4cc2-a27a-eeafe9503132_zpsbxo0kdyt celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 C915c089-a293-4375-8a66-c4647c3183ca_zpsah6jcvyl celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 0e1e388f-84be-4a89-a661-20a969628eb3_zps6yix5giu

Thanks @umngirl. They are great avi's! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:36 pm

marysegap wrote:GIRLS I wonder if it is only me, seeing things,  allucinating stupid   I'm kind of confused here because when I see the Sasha in these new photos AFTER the SHOW… to me he looks like a new cuter and younger brother of the one Sasha we met in the show!! scratch  

But not only he looks youthful now, BUT in my opinion lot more handsome!…  In these last photos in the streets, he looks like a man I would definitely turn around to look at! :yes:   :alltens:
While before I found him very attractive because of his confident personality, character etc, and then his face was handsome enough with a awesome body! :girlfan Now in these last interviews and photos he seems MUCH MORE than that! yes  HE LOOKS SUPER HOT.

Can it be that when he was in the show he was so intimidated by the cameras that he was not really relax and being himself… ( can it be his hair was different Rolling Eyes) and/or  was it those suits that made him look older and so serious…   scratch

well… would like to know if anyone here is seeing things as me.. hi

I definitely see that too!! Just so happy for them. I love love

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping