SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam and Sasha will be on HYBPA show!

Have You Been Paying Attention?
Australia's favourite new couple Sam and Sasha will be joining us as Guest Quizmasters tonight! Don't miss the fun, 8.30 on TEN.

Watch it! thumbsup And I am please to know the 6 time thing was not true! no no

IT WAS MORE! cheerleader cantstopl Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 2498057887
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:04 pm

To Carraiger.   THANKS for posting!!  They look so in love!! Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1710264613
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:42 pm

marysegap wrote:

Have You Been Paying Attention?
Australia's favourite new couple Sam and Sasha will be joining us as Guest Quizmasters tonight! Don't miss the fun, 8.30 on TEN.

Watch it! thumbsup   And I am please to know the 6 time thing was not true! no no

IT WAS MORE! cheerleader cantstopl Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 2498057887

Hopefully someone can provide us with a link

Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:49 am

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/have-you-been-paying-attention/2015/10/26
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:22 am

Sam has clarified the tabloid news out there about a real runner up. Apparently she never said anyone was her true runner up & the tabloid report is incorrect. Honestly calling anyone a real runner up is disrespectful to all the guys not just one person IMO; just best for all the contestants to move on post show hopefully to greater & better things. I am so happy she did this because IMO one of the best parts of this season was the friendship & respect amongst the guys. Go Sammy!!!!, all JMO.

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost
Everyone, just chill
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSTVoFQUcAAu-z9.jpg

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:30 am

mercieme wrote:Sam has clarified the tabloid news out there about a real runner up. Apparently she never said anyone was her true runner up & the tabloid report is incorrect. Honestly calling anyone a real runner up is disrespectful to all the guys not just one person IMO; just best for all the contestants to move on post show hopefully to greater & better things. I am so happy she did this because IMO one of the best parts of this season was the friendship & respect amongst the guys. Go Sammy!!!!, all JMO.

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost
Everyone, just chill
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSTVoFQUcAAu-z9.jpg

Thanks for that. Where did Sam post this?
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:00 am

She deleted it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 am

while I thought there must be something wrong with Michael, Sam would not do that to him, glad it was clarified.

I thought it would be too hurtful for Sam to blatantly said Richie was her real F2, considering she has been very classy all season long. And although she is never in love with M and knew his role in the grand scheme (as suggested by AAL), she knew what is "humuliating" and I believe she would not want to see someone being humuliated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Brill wrote:
marysegap wrote:

Watch it! thumbsup   And I am please to know the 6 time thing was not true! no no

Hopefully someone can provide us with a link

I see there's a link upthread, but I can never get the tenplay channel to work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...maybe because I use Apple products. hmmm

Anyway, Brill, I found this online. You can read all the question/answers and see still shots. Not the same as watching it, but it appears to be a play-by-play.

Sam and Sasha Cracked the Best Bachelorette Jokes on HYBPA

Also, saw this from Sam's twitter -- made me smile.

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost 7h7 hours ago

Standard new relationship chat. Covering all the important topics
Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Screen%20shot%202015-10-27%20at%2011.44.24%20AM

Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Litta- Tenplay links never work for me either. I think it's a out of country issue, for me anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:07 pm

carraiger thanks so much for the link, I just couldn't get it to work.

Litta thanks!!! I thought it was just me that the link wasn't working for but I guess I'm not alone. yes

Myer - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Litta- Tenplay links never work for me either. I think it's a out of country issue, for me anyway.

Yes, it is a country matter. I can watch it because I pay for a service that hides my ID and also allows me to change my computer address to different countries. It is convenient when you like to watch TV shows and series from other countries.

It is kind of a risk I take because you know... sometimes these programs can also download junk in your computers... :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping