SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:09 am

From all the comments (DM and other articles and those on FB and all SM) it seems the common denominator is that everyone thinks Richie can do better.

The only thing I don't care for is how she posted a pic of him with her and then all coy about dating him and not confirming anything. It comes off a bit manipulative and desperate, imo, and puts Richie in a corner where he will feel bad for her because that's just the sweet guy he is (I mean, he posted a pic of him with Michael after all the backlash on Michael and yet that kindness is not reciprocated by Michael or the other guys).

I really believe what Sam said about Richie... I don't think he knows how rare and special he is and how he deserves the best. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 am

I would like Tully to go away now. She certainly isn't the type of woman I envision Richie to spend the rest of his life with.

Besides, it annoys me when reality tv contestants posts backlash against negative comments. If she's such a nice person as she claims to be why is she using Richie to stay in the spotlight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Then why doesn't Richie just set the record straight?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:58 pm

atem wrote:Then why doesn't Richie just set the record straight?
I doubt Richie will ever do something to make someone else look bad, no matter even if it is at the cost of himself - and really it's not at a cost for him at all. He really has nothing to lose and only more to gain since even more people are saying how much he deserves better and are reemphasizing that he is viewer favourite and should be next lead.

It's like Ben H when he was "rumoured" to be the lead before he was "officially" announced on After Paradise show. Ben H never set any record straight either when Us Weekly stated he had hooked up with Tenley or was "texting" Cassandra or anything else. I think it just comes with being the viewer favourite and slated as next possible lead but the lead has to be in "limbo" until filming starts and things are "official".

I hardly think it really matters since it was just for two days he was seen at an event that TB show and Bach Aussie designer for the show dressed him in suits which they only do for Bachelor leads (not anything to do with Bette). Filming starts beginning of March (end of Feb for the lead) so until then I am sure there will be many more rumoured "dates". Sam F herself "dated" people before she became the Bette and it was always going to be her - The Project asked her if she would be (and she said talk in 6 months) and The Project asked Richie if he would be and he said not sure/considering it. I think the strategy, if he does choose to do it, will be what the US does where it is "known" who the lead is but it's not official until just before filming. This way there is not as much focus on a lead before filming starts. It's smarter that way, imo, so that it keeps people talking and wondering.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:05 pm

@atem. I think he might have. He has favourited two of her tweets on Twitter. no idea

We just need to enclose him in a bachiebubble for the next 3 months

If there was something. I think it was just a thing. I can only imagine the types of pictures and suggestions he is getting at the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:15 pm

The one tweet by Popsugar was more about "rumours" though and not confirming they are together. I found the one he faved that Tully tweeted about "Any girl would be lucky to have him" as very similar to faving the tweet by Sam when she tweeted to Richie about him being next lead. He hasn't liked or faved any of the photos of them together though on IG or anything.

I definitely think she is way more into him than he her. She knows the media world and public too so I think she used that to "show" him Melbourne as she tweeted. I found it funny how she posted on Danny's IG and then tweeted how "SHE" introduced Richie to Mr Miyagi (restaurant) and yet Richie never captioned that at all which to me is telling (imo) neither did he post anything.

I just don't think she is his type for a girlfriend or person he would want to be with longterm. I can see them being friends though. Richie seems to just be that type of person that is nice to everyone... too nice I think... maybe gets taken advantage of because of this?

Plus, it may be a good thing to get used to the public reaction now too... poor guy will really get taken advantage of if he doesn't keep his wits about him. That's what I see happening with Tully. Obviously she wants to be with him since even she said that he is the "man of the moment" but I think it puts her in the spotlight again and she has to tag him constantly in her posts to get more attention which is maybe what she wants? It seems she has a history of leeching onto other reality-tv people?

Interestingly, one thing I noticed though is that the attention on her has backfired and is negative mostly and any attention that is positive is because of Richie - meaning, lucky her rather than lucky him. I think that says it all.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Too good not to share
melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 243F0409-B23D-4683-A2EE-079E06E9E9C5
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:54 pm

That is the best! Great pic! Thanks Sundy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:51 am

giggling You can see Richie's personality in that photo! Love it!! Thanks for bringing over @Sundy bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:04 am

cantstopl I just saw this one posted on Richie's fan account. It is too funny!!! I like the wit here! Very clever! melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698  giggling

melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 10949025_1630929657181000_571194884_n
richiestrahanfanpage
Forget the #MelbourneCup, it's the #MenborneCup  melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f44cmelbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f3c6melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f601melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f4aamelbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f609  #GiddyUp #BacheloretteAU #MenOfTheBacheloretteAU
Photo: @davey_lloyd
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote: giggling  You can see Richie's personality in that photo! Love it!! Thanks for bringing over @Sundy  bestbud!

It sure does. Such an awesome man. Now let's just put him under house arrest and keep him in Perth until Feb. cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:23 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: giggling  You can see Richie's personality in that photo! Love it!! Thanks for bringing over @Sundy  bestbud!

It sure does. Such an awesome man. Now let's just put him under house arrest and keep him in Perth until Feb. cantstopl
:yes: melbournecup - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698 Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM