SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:09 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/who-is-the-next-bachelorette-ten-dishes-on-who-theyre-looking-at-to-follow-sam-frosts-footsteps/news-story/2530364f0ab931a542dcbf7ff85b462c

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:16 am

Nooooooo! It better not be Louise!  no

ThankMeLater wrote:Hilary Innes is Ten’s executive producer of the latest seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette...... Innes stressed there were key criteria for their chosen Bachelorette.

“First and foremost is an authenticity,” she said. “They have to want to find love and it has to be the number one priority in their life.”

“The next thing is they need to be real and we need to be able to connect with them and feel we can hang out with them for a lot of hours. And enjoy hanging out with them. We want to hope, like (new Bachelor) Richie Strahan that they will find someone.”

While Innes refused to refute the rumour Pillidge will be our next Bachelorette, she did stress that “warm, likeable, real and approachable” were qualities the chosen woman would need.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/who-is-the-next-bachelorette-ten-dishes-on-who-theyre-looking-at-to-follow-sam-frosts-footsteps/news-story/2530364f0ab931a542dcbf7ff85b462c
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:25 am

I just checked Louise's SM and she hasn't been active for the past 2 days! affraid

Please don't let the Bette be Louise, TPTB! no no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just checked Louise's SM and she hasn't been active for the past 2 days! affraid

Please don't let the Bette be Louise, TPTB!  no no no

I really hope it's not her - she just doesn't come across as genuine to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:39 am

ITA. She never seemed genuine to me either. Very Stepford-wife-ish too.

I honestly don't think I can watch if Louise is the Bette no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Lana in DM saying she hopes the new Bette is someone new and ITA!
Sarah Mae (S1/Tim's season and besties/roommate to Sam Frost) would be okay as would Sarah (S3/Sam Wood's season).
I'll take anyone other than Louise as I really don't want to watch her at all  no

I am not sure when they are filming though since they were supposed to start early June so not sure how this impacts planned dates/etcs for the season?  question

She was one of a few minor celebrities mooted as candidates for the next Bachelorette.

But Lana Jeavons-Fellows, who took herself out of the running earlier this week by revealing her seven-month relationship, said she would like to see a fresh face for season two.

‘Louise Pillage would be great, as would Sarah-Mae Amey, but I think it would be really nice to see someone new,’ she told Daily Mail Australia at the Sydney Film Festival closing night on Sunday.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3649091/Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-says-fresh-face-series-Bachelorette-dazzles-crowds-Sydney-Film-Festival.html#ixzz4C3UNK7AX
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:32 pm

http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/meet-the-new-bachelorette

Instagram/@georgiealove
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Yay! I am excited that it is someone new!! and I am so glad the Bette is not Louise. cheerleader

I think that is a great way to do it if viewers are not sold on one of contestants who are single. Makes it more fresh to go with the best choice not just recycle for the sake of recycling. Love it yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Posting article here. Now to wait for an official press release from Channel 10/Bette AU show!

Meet The New Bachelorette
New Idea can exclusively reveal the top secret identify of the new Bachelorette.
20 June 2016  

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Georgia-love

It’s the news fans have been waiting for – and with production of series two underway, New Idea can exclusively reveal the top secret identify of the new Bachelorette.

This year’s star of the show, bubbly Tassie TV presenter Georgia Love, is gearing up to put 18 hopefuls through their paces in order to meet the man of her dreams.

It was only after months of the rigorous casting process that the 29-year-old beauty was finally locked in for hit reality dating show The Bachelorette – and friends say she is perfect for the role.

‘Georgia’s been unlucky in love, but she’s a hopeless romantic,’ reveals a close pal. ‘The main issue she has had is moving around so much for work interstate and internationally, so it has been really hard to maintain close relationships and open herself up to guys, because chances are she will be off again in a year or so.’

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Ni2616_cover_nobc-copy
http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/meet-the-new-bachelorette
natik wrote:http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/meet-the-new-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Some info on the potential new Bette AU S2: Georgia Love who is a weekly evening news reporter in Tasmania. I suspect she will be easy to follow if she is filming if she is not on the show this upcoming week (her last appearance seems to be June 17).

Instagram
- username is georgiealove (as posted by Natik)
- last active 13 hours ago (Sunday, June 19 )
- follows Bette AU stylist from the show
Facebook
- https://www.facebook.com/gl308?fref=ts
- last active June 16
- Lives in Hobart, Tasmania (originally from Melbourne)
Twitter
- handle is GeorgieALove
- last active on June 17
Other/Work
- FB Win News Tasmania https://www.facebook.com/WINNewsTasmania/
- last active/reporting news June 17
- Her Youtube channel with videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuulYLutOfHn3LXn-V0SjZw

... lots more but these are the main ones.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:31 pm

IG: georgiealove
June 19, 2016
Back with the fam. This calls for wine and pizza!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 13413219_981009385308056_176449890_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3NjAwNzA3NjMwOTI0NTgzMA%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Well I'm gonna try to stay open with my judgement about her till I see some episodes with her as the Bachelorette. But lookwise she is ok and nothing more. She does not look like that type of woman that makes men go gaga over her. Or maybe I'm just spoiled with the beautiful ukrainian women from the Bachelor. Let's see what of a person she is cause that's the most important thing. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi