SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 am

If I went just by the cover of NW mag and the pic posted above of the three past contestants I would guess Sarah for Bette based on her being placed in the middle. Richie was placed in the middle for media photoshoots so it may or may not mean something.

I could still see them going with Lana though since she was a late entrance and F2 and media/show tried to make her Heather 2.0 who was most liked. Now that S&S are engaged it may be sold as Lana's turn to find happiness?

Either way I think it will be Sarah or Lana and may be dependent on who the guys auditioning for the show may have a preference for?

I don't think there's many other choices and the other season girls already are engaged or in relationships that were liked. Heather was most liked but doesn't want the gig she said and rather doing television work elsewhere on channel Ten (which is better, imo, for her).

It will be interesting to see what happens. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:41 am

You can relax guys Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f609  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f606
It does not look like it`s going to be Lana cause it seems like she is dating some guy.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 322B1B5B00000578-0-image-a-65_1457923991741

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 322B199A00000578-0-image-a-59_1457923964115

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3490939/Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-hits-beach-hunky-male-companion.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks Natik! Some guy is very good looking!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Hmmm I wonder if Lana is out getting papped so as to show she is not likely going to the lead? Production did that with the other guys but then again it could be a cover for Lana if she isn't in a relationship (she hasn't said so yet). But if she is then likely Sarah for lead if production has decided who they are going with?

First Bette Sam Frost follows Sarah on SM as well and did so since last year so maybe it is a done deal? If it is a past contestant then maybe like Richie's media where he was on the cover and in the middle then Sarah's NW mag photoshoot is part of the media with Sarah being in the middle? Also being F3 they may want both leads this year to be in same spot? If Heather (F4) and Lana (F2) are out of the running then most likely Sarah for lead?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:30 am

Although I wasn't Lana's biggest fan during the Bach I think she would make a more interesting Bette than Sarah, I really don't remember anything compelling about Sarah at all.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:36 am

I think Lana would be great as a Bette however not sure if she is in a relationship as the media suggests? Interestingly, Lana posted another pic of herself with Sarah on her IG lanajf and tagged Sarah. Makes me think as F2 she is using her SM to point towards Sarah as potential Bette if indeed Lana is in a relationship? It's hard because Heather was basically the Richie of last season but won't be Bette so if it's Sarah she may not be as beloved but I think it will still be a great season as she seemed nice so hopefully she will be genuine and there will be a group of great guys.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:56 am

I think Sarah might have a hard time with the public response initially if she's chosen because although she's lovely, she didn't really establish herself as a forceful character enough (or wasn't edited the right way which may have been a mistake on the producer's part. I feel like they were gunning for Heather as the next B'ette but obviously that won't happen).
This is from the casting agent recently:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Image18
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 am

laurarose wrote:I think Sarah might have a hard time with the public response initially if she's chosen because although she's lovely, she didn't really establish herself as a forceful character enough (or wasn't edited the right way which may have been a mistake on the producer's part. I feel like they were gunning for Heather as the next B'ette but obviously that won't happen).
This is from the casting agent recently:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Image18

Don`t think it means something. I´m pretty sure that they will not cast a new unknown bachelorette. She actually did the same thing with the Bachelor casting. Pretended on her instagram that they are looking for a new bachelor and by now we know how that turned out. They are doing it as a ploy to cast people not for the leading part but for the contestants part. IMO

I don`t know but there are some strange things going on on her instagram. First of all there was recently a comment from someone of the production team that they should meet up again. Then I checked her sister`s followers list. Her sister is following the official bachelorette instagram. I mean for sure it could mean anything but the thing is her sister is currently living and working in Berlin. And she seems someone who is not really interested in the Bachelor shows except maybe because of Lana. I mean if she were interested she would follow Sam Frost after the first season. But she is not. It seems kinda strange to me.

There is nothing official out there that she is in a relationship. Could that guy be her personal trainer? Correct me if I´m wrong but didn`t Sam Frost had one before the filming started?! Based on Lana`s instagram she is working out a lot lately.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 32829D9900000578-0-image-a-6_1458807585566

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 32829D1100000578-0-image-a-2_1458807298459

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3507434/Make-free-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-joins-hunky-shirtless-man-jog-swim-Bondi-Beach.html

By the way a month or two before Richie became the Bachelor there were also rumors swirling that he is in a relationship with the Tully girl. So I don`t give my hope up on Lana being the Bachelorette. Not gonna deny it, I wish it is her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 am

Ok I found him. His name is Jake Meah. Based on his instagram they know each other for a while cause Lana commented back in November on some of his pics.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 G6qy5zj3

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3rx38dd3
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 pm

It would be interesting if they cast someone new for the Bachelorette but I can only see them doing so if none of the girls are single. Heather was their pick probably but she's in a relationship so out of top 4 it's possibly Sarah or Lana.

I agree with @natik that Lana could still be the Bette. I think Richie was in mags with Tully just so it would keep the suspense up (but Richie clarified in interview they were just friends). So unless Lana is in a relationship with Jake (and he's not her trainer like Renee was for Richie) then it could still be her if it's not Sarah.

For the casting pics, like @natik said, Gigi did the same thing for Bachelor AU and posted she was casting for the new Bachelor when it was Richie all along so I think they cast for the contestants and possibly the new leads (so they get guys to go on the Bette show with potentially being new lead maybe). It will be interesting to see what happens.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Wasn't there another pic of them on the beach holding hands?

@natik IA It is possible that it  might be her personal trainer too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wasn't there another pic of them on the beach holding hands?

@natik IA It is possible that it  might be her personal trainer too.

Nope they didn't it just the angle from the camerashot that makes it look like they did.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi