SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissB Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:58 pm

I'm ok with Lana but didn't warm up to her so i won't be invested in her season.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:02 am

MissB wrote:I'm ok with Lana but didn't warm up to her so i won't be invested in her season.
I think this is the main issue people will have with Lana as the bachelorette. She seemed nice enough and very pretty but Australia isn't invested in her because the audience didn't have enough time to get to know her properly. I guess a bit of marketing can go a long way but I remember from Facebook comments and general feedback, that the audience was never cheering her on - especially because she was the girl chosen over Heather.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:19 am

^^ IA. I also thought she said the right things to win. She sounded rehearsed. IMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:17 am

I am okay with Lana (or Sarah if it is her).

I think no matter who they choose it won't be met with the same interest that a past season favorite would be met with like Richie has since Heather was the fan favorite but she won't be it since she's in a relationship and said she didn't want to do it.

So I think the producers will just go with whomever they like most? I can see them going with Lana over Sarah just because it seems she's liked by the producers/casting director (following/liking lots of her posts) and Osher (based on him commenting on her IG pic and liking her pics last year).

Even though Lana came late on the show she can be packaged as someone 'new' in a way because of that and also maybe someone looking for her love story since Sam and Snez found theirs?

Heather also seemed to push for Lana so I could see Heather doing some media support for Lana if Lana is the new lead and perhaps "endorsing" her so to speak so audiences get behind Lana maybe?

Perhaps the producers will ask the guys applying who they are interested in and go with that person?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Always loved Lana, hope she becomes the new bachette!! So much to know about her she's so interesting and she will make a great bachelorette!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:30 pm

HodanG wrote:Always loved Lana, hope she becomes the new bachette!! So much to know about her she's so interesting and she will make a great bachelorette!!

Same for me. I´m hoping for Lana too!

By the way, guys it looks like Lana did get highlights in her hair. Image change for bachelorette?! When did Sam get her image change?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 3306C58900000578-3532535-image-m-29_1460296600819
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Lana looks great!

I think you're onto something @natik. Sam did her image rehaul (a bit more drastic as she went blonde to brunette) last April so around this time.

I won't be surprised if media starts reporting Lana as the Bachelorette this week or the next few. They could take a bit longer than last year though merely because they start filming later (seems like 2 weeks later than last year's Bette S1) so maybe near the mid-end of April.

I can see potentially Lana (or whomever else is Bette if not her) on the red carpet for the Logies this year. Both Sams (Bach S3 and Bette S1) were on the red carpet last year the beginning of May so I suspect that Richie and the new Bette S2 will be there as well. Especially since The Bachelorette is nominated for a Logie - so Sam Frost will be there and maybe she will do some of her PR magic for the next Bette which will likely help sell her to the media!

Fingers crossed for another great season and some great guys too! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Looks like the rumor mill is starting again about Lana being the Bachelorette. She may be giving hints she is to get audiences warmed up to the idea? So far Lana is the only one with Bette S2 recent Bette rumors (Sarah a bit but not as much recently) so I can see it being her but at the same time not sure since she mentions she has been dating and likes guys with accents? Not sure if just a coincidence but Jake Meah, (the guy she had pics with in DM whom she either is dating or her trainer) is British so he has an accent.    question

'You never know!' Lana Jeavons-Fellows teases fans over becoming the next Bachelorette and says she has a 'pretty high IQ' as she steps out in racy playsuit
PUBLISHED: 14 April 2016

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 332C6B9200000578-3539731-image-a-2_1460634003354

She's kept quiet over rumours she may appear on screens as the next Bachelorette.

But Lana Jeavons Fellows teased fans hoping to see her in the role on Thursday.

Asked whether she would follow in Sam Frost's footsteps on the popular Network Ten show, the 27-year-old told Daily Mail Australia with a giggle: 'You never know!'.

Refusing to elaborate, the brunette said she was in 'no rush' to change 'careers' after working on her latest venture - a hair and beauty blog.

Opening up on what inspired her to start the project, she said: 'I did notice that throughout the show a lot of people would write to me and ask me how I looked after my hair so I thought maybe I should write a blog.'

While Lana wouldn't expand on the possibility of her returning to the dating show, she said she thought current Bachelor Richie Strahan will be 'great'.

Offering up some pearls of wisdom for the girls taking part in this year's series, she encouraged them to 'be themselves'.

'Just be yourself. You put yourself in that situation so you might as well just put your heart on the line and see what happens.
'It is a hard place to be yourself, it's hard to relax and open up.'

Despite the difficulties of having your love life played out for the cameras, Lana added that she fared well in the last series because she has a 'pretty high IQ'.

'I think I've always been very emotionally aware. I think I've got a pretty high IQ. On the show I don't think I had any problems communicating that.

'You spend quite a lot of time thinking about how you feel,' she continued.

The beauty wouldn't be coaxed on whether she had found lasting love since being dumped by Sam Wood, adding shyly: 'I have been dating, yes.'

She said her ideal man was 'someone with an accent' and one who can make her laugh.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3539731/You-never-know-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-teases-fans-Bachelorette-says-pretty-high-IQ-steps-racy-playsuit.html#ixzz45pgI2ZJx

Bette S2 starts filming in early June (so 2 weeks later than Sam Frost Bette S1 started) so unless they do what they did with Richie (wait until filming begins) I expect they will announce who the Bette is soon  (maybe on The Project)  and maybe before the Logie Awards? Not sure but if they plan on having the next Bette with Richie at the Logies this May (they had Sam F and Sam W there with Osher) I can see them doing so again since Bette S1 is nominated so Sam Frost very likely will be there again with Osher so maybe she will support the next Bette? Then again, they may not have anyone else there but the nominees?  

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like the rumor mill is starting again about Lana being the Bachelorette. She may be giving hints she is to get audiences warmed up to the idea? So far Lana is the only one with Bette S2 recent Bette rumors (Sarah a bit but not as much recently) so I can see it being her but at the same time not sure since she mentions she has been dating and likes guys with accents? Not sure if just a coincidence but Jake Meah, (the guy she had pics with in DM whom she either is dating or her trainer) is British so he has an accent.    question

I agree. That part is confusing the hell out of me. Now I´m actually not so sure anymore about Lana being the Bachelorette. But what`s the point in saying "You never know". She could have had simple denied it. And if she is in a relationship why don`t make it public and take the guy with her to one of the event. Instead she is always with one of her besties there. Ah well maybe it`s all my wishful thinking.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:50 pm

@natik I think if Lana is not the Bette and she is in a relationship then it is early stages so maybe that's why she is not out with him?

Then again she could be saying that about a guy to make it seem like it may not be her so keeps the mystery alive? They did that with Richie and pretended which was silly since they had said he was the Bachelor on the Project last year already after FRC aired.

If Lana is single I still think she is likely #1 choice for the Bette. Lana gets lots of media attention (but then again so did Michael who was F2 and not the lead) so not sure. If it's not Lana I can only think it may be Sarah? For now... still thinking Lana may be it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:51 pm

I would take this article as confirmation that Lana is at least talking to production about being the Bette. If there was no chance, or she hadn't heard anything from them she wouldn't be giggling and saying "you never know".
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Hmm... sounds like Lana is launching her fashion blog/website this week. Is this something she would do as if she is Bette? I am not sure... I could see it pro and con... scratch

Sam Frost had a blog but her blog was not selling anything - it was about her personal family and then raising awareness for Stroke Foundation and Beyond Blue (mental illness issues).

Maybe Lana wants her blog to get noticed before she is Bette? She won't be able to update it though while on the show so only afterwards? I don't know... either way it seems like she is capitalizing on her fame now so could be a lead up for an announcement? Then again, Sam F's F2 started a blog/website at the time of Richie's announcement so she may not be lead - which if not, I think it would be Sarah? But Sarah has no buzz so still thinking Lana...

EXCLUSIVE: 'Everyone would ask how I do my hair': Lana Jeavons-Fellows to launch beauty blog after being inundated with questions from Bachelor fans

After her stint on The Bachelor Australia rendered her unsuccessful in finding love for now, Lana Jeavons-Fellows has decided to use her new-found fame to good use.

And if there was one thing fans were sure to have noticed about the 28-year-old on the hit dating series it was her luscious chocolate locks.

Speaking with Daily Mail Australia at the YSL Beauty event in Sydney on Thursday, the reality star revealed she was starting a blog to gift her knowledge of healthy hair maintenance to the masses.

When asked whether her new website, which should launch in the next week or so, would include video tutorials, she laughed: 'We'll just see how tech-savvy I get'.

Rumours have been circulating as to whether the brunette beauty would become Australia's new Bachelorette, but Lana remained coy about whether she'd been approached for the role.

'I love a good rumour!' she giggled, 'You never know!'

While Lana wouldn't expand on the possibility of her returning to the dating show, she said she thought current Bachelor Richie Strahan will be 'great'.  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3540747/The-Bachelor-s-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-reveals-s-launching-lifestyle-hair-blog.html#ixzz45wArZN7E
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi