SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL I was surprised to see so many pages in this thread already. 
I am pretty sure Becca will get the HTD from the info I have. I don't retract what I posted earlier.
I am generally snarky, but what I can say at least from the POV of my gathering, Becca is sincere in this process and if she is getting a HTD this is a good thing and nice match "on paper" with Ben. 
So if members got a warm, fuzzy feeling from the photos we have here of Ben and Lauren then thankfully there are two nice women there for Ben at this point. 
Isn't this what unicorns and rainbowettes thrive on? It's a good thing!

I agree that it's a good thing. I never doubted Becca's sincerity. Sure you can wonder why she doesn't just go and find a guy to date in real life, but the same applies to every girl there. Every single one of them! At least Becca doesn't have kids or a career she's abandoning for the sake of being on TV. I also don't think she's stupid, and if there was no connection at all between her and Ben, she would know. Ben is not a very good actor, so if he was simply forced to keep Becca there then I think she would know that. Whether it'd make her leave on her own or she'd be fine with it, who knows, but I tend to think she wouldn't drag her family into it again unless she thought it was for real. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:09 pm

rhondam wrote:My prediction is: 
• Lauren
• Becca
• JoJo
• Caila

Same. Emily could sneak in there though. Possibly F4 over Cailia.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm

I think the following:
Lauren
Becca
Jojo
Emily

I hope:
Lauren
Amanda
Jojo
Emily

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:14 pm

My predictions

F1: Lauren B
F2: Becca
F3: JoJo
F4: Caila
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:16 pm

If becca has made HTs she has every chance of being f1 as f2.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Diana wrote:
umngirl wrote:This is just stupid IMO. #TeamAnyoneButBecca
I'm curious why people think this?

I can't speak for umngirl or anyone else but I just know I'm sick of the returnees. Now everyone is going to want to come back on the show every season since two of their fellow Bach family members in a row made it to the F4. #NoReturnees
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:If becca has made HTs she has every chance of being f1 as f2.
Agreed. This is very true.  :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Diana wrote:

I can't speak for umngirl or anyone else but I just know I'm sick of the returnees. Now everyone is going to want to come back on the show every season since two of their fellow Bach family members in a row made it to the F4. #NoReturnees

I don't like Becca to begin with and think the format of the who isn't for her (she who needs a long time to think about making a commitment) plus I found her boring on Chris S's season. I'm also over returnees in general. Get rid of them please.

I see Becca as f4. Maybe Lauren as f1 and Jojo as f3 if they want her as lead. F2 probably Emily. These all subject to change once I see them with Ben of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Diana wrote:

I hate returnees. And I don't like Becca so I want her gone.

TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 87b72b10 TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 86669110 TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Being a returnee doesn't matter to me.
If I could change anything about this show it would be that there is NO sex and NO proposal!!!
I dislike those two things much, much more than any returnee.  :yes:

That there is not huge backlash against those two things but there is backlash against returnees (one of whom is a virgin) blows my mind.   :headbanging

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 pm

I don't see what's so dramatic about Becca going to hometowns or F2. Oh and don't forget we'll probably hear the word "virgin" at least once per episode because that's some good entertainment we haven't seen before right there. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Julz91 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL I was surprised to see so many pages in this thread already. 
I am pretty sure Becca will get the HTD from the info I have. I don't retract what I posted earlier.
I am generally snarky, but what I can say at least from the POV of my gathering, Becca is sincere in this process and if she is getting a HTD this is a good thing and nice match "on paper" with Ben. 
So if members got a warm, fuzzy feeling from the photos we have here of Ben and Lauren then thankfully there are two nice women there for Ben at this point. 
Isn't this what unicorns and rainbowettes thrive on? It's a good thing!

I like Becca, and if she is going into the F4 based on Ben's feelings for her and vice-versa, then I think it's a good thing. But after Chris's season my opinion was that that her feelings move too slowly for the short time frame of the show. If that's changed based on her prior friendship with Ben, or if he's just the one for her, then again, great.

Yet, I fear for her if her feelings are engaged. Ben looked *so* happy on his date with Lauren B. If Becca's a favorite of his, she's not a clear favorite.

I'll keep an open mind for her as a possible Bachelorette. I would want to see how she does on this season. I still wonder if she has been overexposed on the show at this point.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18