SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:20 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I find that RC nights are usually quiet on here. The RC itself goes into the wee hours of the night and unless one of the contestants pops up on SM immediately after, we wouldn't know who was eliminated until the day after. In this case, the one likely to be gone is already back on SM laugh out loud

Ok so in that case it will be hopping  here tomorrow. Possibly in the F3 thread.

I do wonder how this season is like an open book vs say Des' season when all the F4 disappeared till after the FRC was done and even then took their time to resurface.

ETA: can't wait for news. Since I'm not social media savy I need you guys to tell me (hint hint) if stuff makes sense and what you are reading into it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:04 am

Amanda or whoever is running her insta account has changed her handle.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 am

BlackHalo wrote:Amanda or whoever is running her insta account has changed her handle.
Won't be surprising if she was eliminated. Makes sense.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:21 am

I think she's gone too. Whoever made it public a few days ago, wasn't Amanda, I don't think though.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:23 am

I think she/they also changed her picture. Whenever someone has activity on their insta it turns out they really are gone. I guess we'll see.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:52 am

I think she left herself before the RC. Then she saw that her ex had made his IG public and people were giving him the benefit of the doubt because of it, so she decided to make hers public too in order to show she's a loving mom. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:28 am

It's also possible friends and family alerted her to the backlash she was already receiving and she decided it all was not worth it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:51 am

BlackHalo wrote:I think she/they also changed her picture. Whenever someone has activity on their insta it turns out they really are gone. I guess we'll see.

And since there was internet activity earlier (Was it yesterday or the day before ???) when she turned on her old account, I would assume that RS was wrong in saying she was still there. IMO if this is a fact, she had checked out even before the RC. At least (if) in that case, we know that he is wrong about another little thing.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:51 am

BlackHalo wrote:Amanda or whoever is running her insta account has changed her handle.

What is the username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

What is the username?
Amanda_Stantonn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:26 am

eversotrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What is the username?
Amanda_Stantonn

Ok thanks. That's the same IG we had from the beginning as per her friends SM post. Therefore it hasn't been changed. Unless I'm missing something?

Amanda's Thread Page 1

Her old ones were: amandaess and amanda_424.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What is the username?
Amanda_Stantonn

Ok thanks. That's the same IG we had from the beginning as per her friends SM post. Therefore it hasn't been changed. Unless I'm missing something?

Amanda's Thread Page 1

Her old ones were: amandaess and amanda_424.
It WAS changed. Her original IG is Amanda_Stantonn, but when she went on the show she changed the handle to NOTNATS_ADNAMA. She switched the words around. Now it's back to the original.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18