SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:19 am

poohbear wrote:I don't see any differences between how Ben is with Amanda or Lauren... except one has a lot more people watching which can be weird... Ben seems very happy in both.  jmo

I do personally see a difference, but I also think that the huge crowd definitely made a difference. Ben has always struck me as someone who is uncomfortable being the center of attention, so it wouldn't surprise me if being surrounded by people and having everyone yelling his name made it an awkward situation for him, no matter who was with him. When he was giving Amanda a piggy back and talking to her afterwards, they did seem a little more in-sync. Too little information to really know! All, my opinion!

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by loveactually9 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:19 am

@johannapbram Twitter

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Dfa7v4

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2a5i106

@abbeyhartwiger Twitter

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2mhvbpl

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:26 am

I think it's also different in that his date with Amanda is so much more crowded, the crowds aren't being kept off to the side like they were with Lauren.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:27 am

Love the piggy back. So cute.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:30 am

Super cute pics. roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:31 am

nothatgirl wrote:
poohbear wrote:I don't see any differences between how Ben is with Amanda or Lauren... except one has a lot more people watching which can be weird... Ben seems very happy in both.  jmo

I do personally see a difference, but I also think that the huge crowd definitely made a difference. Ben has always struck me as someone who is uncomfortable being the center of attention, so it wouldn't surprise me if being surrounded by people and having everyone yelling his name made it an awkward situation for him, no matter who was with him. When he was giving Amanda a piggy back and talking to her afterwards, they did seem a little more in-sync. Too little information to really know! All, my opinion!

Exactly. The huge crowd that was waiting for them like they are rock stars makes the difference.
IMO Amanda appear to be a shy (er) person so that plus Ben not being used to so much attention would make things more awkward. IMO Lauren is a people person, that is her job - to make people comfortable and I'm guessing that comes naturally to her anyway. At least the initial photographs of her said so to me.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:32 am

Ben certainly likes a naturally beautiful blond. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  I think Lauren and Amanda will be F1 and F2.  I think Ben really likes both of them and the HT family time will help him solidify his decision. I am not a fan of the parents in the cast but I have looked at a lot of the Amanda adjacent SM and I think she will be the anti Juelia.  I doubt she will ever paint herself as a martyr because she has kids.  Amanda seems like a very nice gal, good Mom and let's face it she is beautiful.:babies: :babies:   I still think Lauren who is equally beautiful will be the F1.yes  

The reality is at this point the only thing I really know is I don't know much. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:33 am

Wow! Just have to say that Amanda is beautiful. I am glad she is getting a HTD. Excited to see her personality. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:33 am

Do we know of any private time they will or have had on this date ???

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:34 am

soccermom333 wrote:Wow!  Just have to say that Amanda is beautiful.  I am glad she is getting a HTD.  Excited to see her personality.  Smiley

Take a peek at her kiddos. They are adorable. Hopefully we get to see her sister and bf also. They seem a cute couple.
t

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:46 am

@abbeyhartwiger Twitter

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2ci7l3q

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 5trifb

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Dy7yww

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Nvqh61

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:49 am

Him looking at her beatingheart

He is just adorable. These girls are indeed lucky.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix