SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Perhaps since her kids are so young she won't have them on the show. Most of the other kids who have been on because of their parents are older. On the plus side, if her kids meet Ben they likely won't remember it at all. But with Amanda getting a HTD my hope of Becca getting eliminated at the HTD RC just went down. Crap.

It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it? laugh out loud Hopefully he actually likes Amanda or we're going to be hearing "virginity" a million times on the FD episode.

At least I have others to wallow in my misery with.

Who knows, perhaps Ben will be kind to me and keep Amanda one more week than that and Becca can be sent packing. #AGirlCanDream

warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 86669110 warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
David Slone  @TUNews_Slone 7m
He's arrived! @benhiggi #TheBachelor https://t.co/26M1Bcik0D
warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CSNXf1LUcAAum06

abilgail @PRANG_atang 6m
on this season of the bachelor, all I'm gonna hear every Monday night is "I saw him" from my mom, Kerry and Leah  https://t.co/MrsiUB4VPl
warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CSNYcKRWoAEfbHJ

He looks pretty proud. In front of such a big group!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Well, it's his hometown, and he's got a gorgeous girl on his arm. Smiley

I'm still floored, though.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:33 pm

I'm probably grasping at straws, but I saw more chemistry with Lauren.
@Melsue16 4m4 minutes ago Warsaw, IN

@benhiggi & Amanda! #thebachelor #warsawcarnival
warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CSNa3BSWwAAou_t

warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 86669110 warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:33 pm

umngirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Perhaps since her kids are so young she won't have them on the show. Most of the other kids who have been on because of their parents are older. On the plus side, if her kids meet Ben they likely won't remember it at all. But with Amanda getting a HTD my hope of Becca getting eliminated at the HTD RC just went down. Crap.

It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it? laugh out loud Hopefully he actually likes Amanda or we're going to be hearing "virginity" a million times on the FD episode.

At least I have others to wallow in my misery with.

Who knows, perhaps Ben will be kind to me and keep Amanda one more week than that and Becca can be sent packing. #AGirlCanDream
I could actually see her being F3 and the next Bachelorette, if they are interested in having another single mother lead. Hopefully she's not Juelia-levels of insufferable regarding her kids or I don't know how I'm going to put up with her for 8 or 9 episodes  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Melanie Van Ness @Melsue16 2m
@benhiggi & Amanda! #thebachelor #warsawcarnival https://t.co/WjubcqMU99
warsawcarnival - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CSNa3BSWwAAou_t?format=pjpg&name=large
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:34 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't know anything or her connection with Ben, but the fact that she has two young kids under 4 and she leaves them at home to go on TB really bothers me...doesn't she have any other way to find love? SMH

Aren't the kids 1 1/2 and 3 1/2...that's a hard age for kids to be without their mom and for so long. Just because she has a HT doesn't necessarily mean the kids will be involved does it?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:35 pm

A video of him giving her a kiss

https://instagram.com/p/9SLLLOFrJU/

I see more chemistry with Lauren as well, but she is gorgeous! Not hard to see why he's still keeping her around

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:35 pm

loveactually9 wrote:A video of him giving her a kiss

I see more chemistry with Lauren as well, but she is gorgeous! Not hard to see why he's still keeping her around
Okay, I feel better now. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Not even close to the chemistry with Lauren B.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:37 pm

loveactually9 wrote:A video of him giving her a kiss

ITA it's not the same as he was with Lauren, who he kept kissing and grabbing her face, whereas with Amanda it looks more like he gave her a peck because people were screaming at him to.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:37 pm

No neck grabbing kiss there. He only kissed her because he was asked to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix