SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:58 pm

I must have missed it. What's gross?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dog&pheonix Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:01 pm

rhondam wrote:Can I just say that following along with filming during these fantasy suite dates in real time makes me feel very very icky about this show.sad  

I'm not a prude nor am I completely naive but I never really gave it much thought before now and this is my first time "seeing" it unfold "live" and it is completely gross imo. Like thank god for condoms because how long does sperm survive!? 
Ew just ew!  roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 1838857674 This is so so wrong imo. Fleiss is a disgusting creep!!

Lol, this post gave me the giggles! Thanks rhondam!!

As for cailia, it looks like the bag she's carrying may be a shopping bag w a 'Sandals' resort logo on it. My guess would be that she & her handler were on a shopping expedition. Cute shorts & gorgeous hair!!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Technically handicapped! Trying to differentiate my reply from quoted portion.)

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Just because they have an overnight does not guarantee a dirty deed. We all know that can happen in many places in split seconds. 
The Sandals bag indicates to me she simply shopped on the resort grounds.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:44 pm

I seriously doubt that Ben will "test drive" the F2 or F3 regardless of what the edit shows.  Ben in no way seems to be a player.  If the photos I have seen are any indication of the finale, I expect Ben to choose Lauren as his F1 and believe he will not have any desire to want to disrespect their potential future.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Seabear wrote:I seriously doubt that Ben will "test drive" the F2 or F3 regardless of what the edit shows.  Ben in no way seems to be a player.  If the photos I have seen are any indication of the finale, I expect Ben to choose Lauren as his F1 and believe he will not have any desire to want to disrespect their potential future.  JMO

IA. I don't often feel this way about the lead, but I'd be shocked if Ben had sex with several people.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

I'll wait to see. I don't really know much about Ben's thoughts and history on physical intimacy to know what he'll do. He looked pretty cozy with caila and I haven't seen what chemistry he has with Joelle. Either way, it's not really my business. I believe all of the married leads from this franchise, except Des and Sean, "test drove" multiple contestants so I just think it's something the f1 usually expects and accepts. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:09 pm

IDK. I never received any proof of what went down where and when with any of the past cast and frankly don't care to. 
IDK how anyone could know anyone else's sexual proclivities well unless they spent a lot of intimate time with the person. Hearsay is --well hearsay. 
JMO I don't like painting multiple cast with the same paint brush.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:09 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben "tried it" out with at least one other girl, that's not final 1. (That way if he DOES, it won't be a shock. Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:12 pm

I won't be grossed out if Ben has sex with 1 or all of the girls in the FS. That's what it's there for really. He'll just have to deal with the consequences if his F1 is less than pleased.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:46 pm

OT

Click/tap the quote button. Start typing after the [/ quote] typing before that tag will result in your post included in the post that you are quoting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:33 pm

rhondam wrote:Can I just say that following along with filming during these fantasy suite dates in real time makes me feel very very icky about this show.sad  

I'm not a prude nor am I completely naive but I never really gave it much thought before now and this is my first time "seeing" it unfold "live" and it is completely gross imo. Like thank god for condoms because how long does sperm survive!? 
Ew just ew!  roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 1838857674 This is so so wrong imo. Fleiss is a disgusting creep!!

Nobody is forcing them to have sex with multiple people in the space of 5 days. As much of a creep Fleiss is, he can't force them. That choice is on them as individuals.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:46 pm

I just don't think Ben is going to muck this up by having sex with all of these woman. I have thought all along Ben would spend time with them over night but not "do it". JMO. And if he really is falling for one of these girls being sexual with the other two just complicates the situation. If I were his F1 it would be a big problem.

Take a cue from Art and Mattie. Have it mean something.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix