SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:25 am

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:Caila annoys me already. Maybe I'm just getting too old to watch these perky young girls.

Haha, I was too afraid to say that because it seems like people were really liking her but yeah... She just strikes me as someone who is going to always want to the center of attention, will be "in it to win it" and will be gunning hard for the Bachelorette gig. Just a feeling, but we'll see.
Same. Her "hot vs not" profile  as well as the things said about her from high-school (Biggest Flirt Suspect ) have me giving some side-eye. I'm going to stick with my first pre-season thoughts since they usually end up being what I think at the end anyway. JoJo seems to be another one that I am not too keen on with her RFL. So 2 out of the F3 I am already "meh" on. Will see. I can only be pleasantly surprised with low expectations. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think Caila's attractive and a very cute and adorable girl but I agree with Realme in that I don't find her to be some stunning beauty either and that's okay to me. I prefer the Jillians and Ashleys anyway for our female leads. I didn't like Emily or DeAnna or even Britt at one point and they would probably be considered the more physically attractive leads.

And I'm going to be the shallow one here, but if the B'ette show didn't have hot guys with nice bodies, I probably wouldn't bother watching that version of the show at all. Of course personality is the most important thing, but physical attraction is important too. On the other hand, an average looking person can seem so much more attractive to me if they have an incredible personality.

I agree with the bolded. For me, a couple of male examples of this are Reid & Chris Lambton.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:16 pm

I think Juliet litman was spot on when she said these were "real world" pretty girls. Even Jen Savino who I find the most attractive in the bunch still has a sweet girl next door look. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks GA. So, IMO, the FRC could well of happened on the 14th. He is unshaven on the 13th, clean shaven in pics on the 14th and that could easily fit into the filming schedule if both MTP are on the same day. I was given info from my source that that is very possible. I can't share anymore than that right now.
Epi 10 LCD/MTP FRC in Jamaica Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/11 - MTP1 & 2
11/12 - LCD1
11/13 - LCD2
11/14 - FRC

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great find AL!! CH definitely shaved since the last SM pic the other day!

ETA: @nyamjamfestival = Jamaican food and music festival.
Now was the date on the other one the 12th or 13th?

Posted here by MomofTrips on the 13th. IG shows 4 days ago. Looks like it was the 13th.

4 days ago

bobhathewaySherri was giddy to meet Chris Harrison from #thebachelor today. He was a pretty cool dude. I chatted with him for about 5 minutes. Spoiler alert, #thebachelor comes to Jamaica this season. #heaskedformyautographtoo

heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 12224476_678332938970442_445232909_n

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think Caila's attractive and a very cute and adorable girl but I agree with Realme in that I don't find her to be some stunning beauty either and that's okay to me. I prefer the Jillians and Ashleys anyway for our female leads. I didn't like Emily or DeAnna or even Britt at one point and they would probably be considered the more physically attractive leads.

And I'm going to be the shallow one here, but if the B'ette show didn't have hot guys with nice bodies, I probably wouldn't bother watching that version of the show at all . Of course personality is the most important thing, but physical attraction is important too. On the other hand, an average looking person can seem so much more attractive to me if they have an incredible personality.

Not disagreeing with you (because I agree with you), but its funny how we are so quick to judge women's physical appearances for television and say we like the "real girls", but we'll go as shallow for the men and want to watch hot guys with nice bods (and "real men" are never really considered).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:11 pm

I'm friends with a contestant who was f1 years ago and have met several of the contestants from different seasons. All of them are very pretty, even the ones who don't seem as attractive on television! That was a surprising revelation. Sometimes the camera doesn't show how pretty they are or how interesting they seem in person.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:13 pm

california90 wrote:

And I'm going to be the shallow one here, but if the B'ette show didn't have hot guys with nice bodies, I probably wouldn't bother watching that version of the show at all . Of course personality is the most important thing, but physical attraction is important too. On the other hand, an average looking person can seem so much more attractive to me if they have an incredible personality.

Not disagreeing with you (because I agree with you), but its funny how we are so quick to judge women's physical appearances for television and say we like the "real girls", but we'll go as shallow for the men and want to watch hot guys with nice bods (and "real men" are never really considered).

I feel like a lot of the fan faves over the years, for both male and female, were actually not conventionally super-hot guys with 6-pack abs. Reid, Chris Lambton, JP, Ames, Nick, Jef, Arie, Zak, etc. They all look like real guys, who viewers fell in love with b/c of personality. Same with women - for example, leads like Ashley and Des have very active threads, but Emily, Britt, and Deanna don't. I think people tend to comment on looks when it's all we have to go on, but I don't think it really affects their popularity. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:19 pm

heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 04870c8e-566f-4a0f-8a7a-5c8d4e7d21aa_zpsyfm0gkjo
Source

heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 87b72b10 heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 86669110 heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:24 pm

california90 wrote:

I think it's because most viewers are women and I bet most of us prefer to watch women we can relate to and have the same insecurities we do. How many female viewers can relate to a drop dead gorgeous model who has men dropping at her feet? That's why I think we'll never see that type of woman in the lead role. I think it's nice to see for once the "real girl" have a bunch of attractive guys pursuing her even if it's just for TV. We see it all the time with sitcoms where the TV wife is very attractive but her TV husband is average looking at best even though that isn't realistic in real life. We rarely see it the other way around if at all. This is why I liked Ali's season so much. She was a cute girl next door and she picked Roberto who was considered by many to be the hottest guy on her season even though she was insecure he was too hot for her. So yeah, I'm shallow when it comes to the guys and perfectly okay with it for that reason. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Hmmmm, I don't like Ben's haircut.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:55 pm

[/quote]
I feel like a lot of the fan faves over the years, for both male and female, were actually not conventionally super-hot guys with 6-pack abs. Reid, Chris Lambton, JP, Ames, Nick, Jef, Arie, Zak, etc. They all look like real guys, who viewers fell in love with b/c of personality. Same with women - for example, leads like Ashley and Des have very active threads, but Emily, Britt, and Deanna don't. I think people tend to comment on looks when it's all we have to go on, but I don't think it really affects their popularity. Jmo. [/quote]

I agree with you, but i also think that women have a broader definition of what they find attractive in men. If you ask a group of women to describe a "hot guy" the answers will be more all over the place than if you ask men to describe a "hot girl"
For example i would never look twice at buff guys like Josh Murray or James Case, or Zack Kalter (or basically 80%of bachelor male cast) but i literally drooled when Arie first appeared on screen (and Ben H for that matter), and it wasn't because of his personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Me thinks they tried to make him look older than he is with that haircut.. Doesn't suit him imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 1f49b  heaskedformyautographtoo - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix