SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oops - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:31 pm

For the small population of people like us who closely monitor the filming of the show, this stuff is obvious. But I would say most viewers have no idea that this show was even being filmed and aren't in danger of being spoiled before the show premieres.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

oops - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:37 pm

oops - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 3806527698 So true about SM spoiling the show. It's why I think if TPTB actually cared at all about the show they would have it in their contract that at least F4 or so not have SM (or at least not until the show airs). But then again, most viewers don't follow or read into contestants' SM activity or follow filming schedules so it only impacts sleuthing and why most sleuthing can take place before the show even airs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:Seriously we don't even need spoilers. The lead and F1 just give it away anyway. Even just watching the show it's become obvious who it will be. Last season they might as well have had a neon sign pointing down at Shawn that said "THIS GUY IS THE ONE!" it was so obvious. I don't expect this season to be any different.

Heck, Whitney had "wannabe Iowan" on her Twitter profile and when the finale promo aired, I was like "Omg, he's picking Becca!". In the past, they did used to hide it but since JP's season, the f1 might as well have been holding a neon sign saying "it's me!".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Seriously we don't even need spoilers. The lead and F1 just give it away anyway. Even just watching the show it's become obvious who it will be. Last season they might as well have had a neon sign pointing down at Shawn that said "THIS GUY IS THE ONE!" it was so obvious. I don't expect this season to be any different.

Heck, Whitney had "wannabe Iowan" on her Twitter profile and when the finale promo aired, I was like "Omg, he's picking Becca!". In the past, they did used to hide it but since JP's season, the f1 might as well have been holding a neon sign saying "it's me!".  
cantstopl oops - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 3806527698

Yeah, they pretty much just give it away.
Too bad it doesn't mean it will actually last after the final episodes air.
Maybe that is why they don't care too much about giving it away... it ends up being meaningless for the majority of the F1s anyway since most of them break up.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:10 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

It's hilarious how much we convince ourselves. Like me last season when TOG tweeted about being "all out of bubble gum. #bubblebummer" the day after the FRC and "it's always cloudy inside" a few days later and I'm all like, "well he probably just wants us to think he's not the F1!" because surely someone who spoiled a season once before and paid dearly for it wouldn't give it away a second time, right? Well... yeah. #oops rotfl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:16 pm

SM has always been exactly how it appears to be it seems.
If one is "Iowan Wannabe" it's likely because one is.
If it's "cloudy inside" it probably is.
If one is lying in bed with a guy who looks like Shawn, he probably is.
It will be interesting to see what the F1 posts on her SM. :Nod:

oops - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 3806527698

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:18 pm

TPTB can't fight SM it's too big of a monster. Ttey are just happy that millions tune in! 

Since its spoiled, I'm watching to try and see how it really went down. I like doing a listen only with my head turned away so I can hear all the edits. And watching and listening to  see if the voice overs match up. It's amazing what you don't pick up when watching the story as TPTB present it.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:20 pm

I don't mind it being spoiled.
What I care for more is that the relationship lasts and that there may actually be a marriage that comes from this season.
That's what I will be looking for more... signs that the relationship will last.
Sad really laugh out loud
But I hope if someone can do it, Perfect Ben/Ten can!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:23 pm

^ Agree if anyone can find one and make it last, it would be Ben.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:15 pm

I am excited for BEN to get back on SM. It has been too long!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Ben has never been very active with his SM so hopefully he gives some hints on how happy he is with his F1. He seemed willing to give some big hints on his date with Lauren as to how he was feeling so maybe he will do the same post-filming. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:15 pm

I'd be surprised if he gets on SM right away. He's not a big SM user in the past but OTOH he might have trouble containing his excitement.

I speculated the other day when we knew Caila's return date he should return Friday, Saturday at the latest.

The next few days will be telling. It's like waiting for the first NFL SuperBowl commercial, what will the first SM be?? laugh out loud

ETA: we need to be on the look out for airport pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix