Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - Statistics - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor - Bachelorette - Statistics - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Contestants let go early.

@Relalou wrote:
@sdmom wrote:
@sbolduc wrote:
@sdmom wrote:@ilgirl , @pavalygurl According to Wiki, Drew was eliminated in the middle of LCD. “ Desiree went on final dates with both Drew and Chris after deciding to remain open to her connections with them. She went on her final date with Drew and sent him home partway through the date.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_9)

No my other questions:
Has any Bach let his f2 leave early? I guess because the girls don’t need to propose, so it’s less humiliating for them?
Has any lead let f2, and f3 (or f4) leave early ?

From memory - so correct me if wrong)

Bachelorettes:
Ali - Chris F2
Des - Drew F2/F3 (LCD and didn't meet parents as you mentioned)
Andi - Chris F3 and Nick F2
Kaitlyn - none
JoJo - Chase F3
Rachel - Peter F2
Becca - Jason F3

Bachelors - I honestly don't remember any. I remember Nick V talked about how by dumping his F2 the same day he didn't feel he was in the right mindset. As he was so drained on that, and he wishes he could have just focused on the proposal.

Thanks! Maybe @guardianangel can add this to the Statistics thread?

Didn't Trista also let her F3 go early - before the FS as Becca did...?  A long time ago but I seem to remember she did.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51697

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor - Bachelorette - Statistics - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:14 pm

we can add IMO

Ali: Frank
Des: Brook
DeAnna: Graham
Ashley: Shane F3

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:08 pm

@HEA wrote:we can add IMO

Ali: Frank
Des: Brook
DeAnna: Graham
Ashley: Shane F3

None of those guys were let go early. They all eliminated themselves. Frank and Brooks were shown leaving. Graham wanted to leave, but it was made to appear as if DeAnna eliminated him.

Who is Shane? Ashley's F3 was Constantine Tzortzis who was also eliminated normally from what I remember.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - Statistics - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum