SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Maddy wrote:Chris Harrison on 6 Women to Watch in Season 20
Jubilee Sharpe (24, Ft. Lauderdale)
“She has a great name. It should be a nail polish. She was in the army and is a war veteran. She’s a very strong, bold, loyal woman. But she is also very down-to-earth and sweet. She has that attitude and strong will that fit her name. She’s the opposite of Amanda, who is quiet and demure. You get this intensity with her because she has the military background, but on the inside, she is actually very vulnerable and sensitive. She has an amazing story. She had a bit of a rough upbringing — born in Haiti, adopted by an American couple, and then served. Ben is impressed with her story as he gets to know her.”
(Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC)
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-chris-harrison-6-women-165944387/photo-joelle-jojo-fletcher-24-dallas-1449576785791.html

Now this woman has a great backstory. Very unique. When was she let go? Could she possibly be in the running for the next Bette?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

squad - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:59 pm

From what we know of her so far, she fascinates me. She's beautiful physically imo, quite accomplished for her age and has a compelling back story. Sprite has me thinking now.... CH drew attention to her in the 5 to watch, which doesn't always mean anything, but I can't help but wonder if they at least have her on the list for next 'ette. question

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 am

squad - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 CX61FvlW8AAo2XE
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
We're not going to argue with her! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:34 am

squad - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 CX7FUZ_WwAAOqbI
Chris Rackliffe Verified account  ‏@crackliffe
Reactions to the First Impression Rose. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:01 am

Jubilee seems to have made a hit with Ben.  I find her fascinating and respect any female willing to serve in the military.  Looking forward to watching her this season -  she is beautiful as well as tough.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:45 pm

UGH she's beyond beautiful! and her body is 10/10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:47 pm

She's very womanly! I would've been super intimidated by her. A lot of sex appeal too. I see this one on BiP.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:08 am

Jubilee might be the one who tells it like it is and the audience tends to love that. One thing I can't help not liking are the long nails. I've always found them to look tacky.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:42 am

They should have had Ben keep her longer and snap her up as The Bachelorette. She would be perfect......she would be a diverse Bachelorette, her background as being in the military and she is gorgeous.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:14 am

I don't know yet if I would want her to be the Bachelorette. I liked her but not sure until I see more. She has a really strong personality and that can get tiring. She's very pretty and I think it's great that she was in the military so you never know. Definitely BIP if she's interested though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 am

I like what I see in previews but not so much opening night. Wonder if her dress, cut to there, made her a little more self-conscious? While you want to stand out on opening night, you also want to be comfortable as well. I love her backstory and can't wait to hear more about her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:29 pm

She is crying or upset in more than enough preview and promo videos for having been sent home before the RC in Ep 5, for me to not help but think drama, drama, drama and depending what is actually taking place during those episodes, I would prefer not to watch a season with that type of drama.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine