SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 am

Sharleen in her blog:
During the Rose Ceremony, an ITM with Jubilee is shown which is a good example of a Pick-up. Note that she has almost no make-up on, no earrings, and her hair is different (though clearly styled to approximate her Night One hair). The room is generic and the only thing that's the same is her dress:
Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 ?format=1000w

This could be a clue that Jubilee sticks around for at least a little while.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:49 am

More from Sharleen's blog
I know Jubilee's dress got mixed reviews—it seems people either loved it or hated it—but it was a massive win in my eyes and she's my Best Dressed this week:
Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 ?format=1000w
I don't know if what I'm wowed by here is the dress itself or the balls it takes to wear it. This is NOT an easy dress to pull off. That rayon-y kind of fabric, when tight, is extremely unforgiving, and in white?!! Forget about it. It's the kind of dress that requires equipment (such as body-shapers, tape, nippies, etc.) underneath but would show said equipment. Just brutal. And Jubilee KILLS it in this dress. She somehow manages to look like she didn't try that hard yet brings the drama big-time. The dress is not too young or prom-y, and though it does have an vintage feel, it's updated enough to not feel old. It's daring and slinky and makes a statement (whether you loved it or hated it, you talked about it). I haven't been able to locate her exact dress but there's a super similar one HERE.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/[/quote]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:44 pm

So much for my opinion!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Love a lady in uniform!   Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1627380978

@jubilee1991
jubilee1991You can totally sit with us! #Army #peacesign #Squad
1/10/2016
Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 12552361_217310445271403_76409687_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:51 am

Love her
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:54 pm

From Episode 3 press release:

"No one is more surprised when Jubilee gets the next one-on-one date – including Jubilee! A helicopter lands in mansion driveway and lifts off to take the couple to the exclusive Cal-A-Vie Health Spa in Vista, CA. The date starts off awkwardly, but proceeds to become more romantic with plenty of enthusiastic kissing. They also open up to one another about their mutual insecurities and undeniable chemistry. Jubilee is comfortable enough with Ben to share heart-wrenching details about her painful past."

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Love a lady in uniform!   Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1627380978

@jubilee1991
jubilee1991You can totally sit with us! #Army #peacesign #Squad
1/10/2016
Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 12552361_217310445271403_76409687_n
What a great picture of her!!  She looks so relaxed and happy here.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Her old Twitter (@jubileesharpe) she cant access. New one is hers: @JubileeSharpe1

Master post updated

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:47 pm

I'm looking forward to learning more of her backstory. It sounds like she is a determined young lady that hasn't allowed difficult early years to define her life. Beautiful, well-spoken, confident & served in our military - that checks off a lot of boxes for me! If Jubilee wants the Bachelorette role, I'll be watching. yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:28 pm

A sneak peek of his date with Jubilee.....

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-jubilee-caviar-date-exclusive-sneak-peek?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Congrats to my friend @linnymonroe on the birth of her perfect baby boy. He is so beautiful! His name is Ben:)Army - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 2764 by @jubilee1991
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:23 am

I like this strong young woman, hate that this platform was where we had to be introduced to her. Her backstory just touched me to the core
I just want to reach out and give her a big hug!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine