SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 Empty Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:28 pm

mandadawn3o7 wrote:Can anyone tell me what her snapchat username is? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

rhondam wrote:It's wbischoff.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

leselihau wrote:Isn't she going to visit Kaitlyn & Shawn this weekend?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:13 pm

I hope Whitney and Doc Cupcake meet when she goes to Nashville to see K/S  - they are two of the sweetest people to come out of this franchise.  Plus, they are equally passionate about their careers. I think they could be good friends. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I hope Whitney and Doc Cupcake meet when she goes to Nashville to see K/S  - they are two of the sweetest people to come out of this franchise.  Plus, they are equally passionate about their careers. I think they could be good friends. yes
I'd like to see them be more than friends. :yes:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:51 pm

rhondam wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I hope Whitney and Doc Cupcake meet when she goes to Nashville to see K/S  - they are two of the sweetest people to come out of this franchise.  Plus, they are equally passionate about their careers. I think they could be good friends. yes
I'd like to see them be more than friends. :yes:

LOL!  I didn't want to get my hopes up too soon.  I figured meeting and becoming friends is a good start.  Plus if Katilyn is staying in Nashville, they will have plenty of excuses to get together.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Didn't she ask someone by the name of Randy to marry her on snap or did I miss something?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:49 pm

^She was at a Luke Bryan concert with friends & that was the name of the country singer.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 8367-910 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 I_got_13 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 E5kqdm15 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
leselihau wrote:Isn't she going to visit Kaitlyn & Shawn this weekend?

Yes she's in Nashville now at a Halloween party with them. She looks very happy. (videos from Shawn's Snapchat)

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 8367-910 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 I_got_13 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 E5kqdm15 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:05 am

Any snaps of Whitney with Cupcake?  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:29 pm

None so far but Cupcake was there at the party.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette