SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm so happy for Whitney. Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal and he seems like a great guy. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
Duke702 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I just teared up. Wow. I need to get myself on Bumble laugh out loud So happy for that beautiful soul.

Did Whitney meet him on Bumble? or you just mean you want to meet someone?
Hah both really! They met on Bumble Smiley
Ohhh. How do you know they met on Bumble? When did they start dating anyway?

Congrats to Whitney and Ricky! How sweet.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Congrats to Whitney. This is one girl who gets it. #classylady

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Duke702 wrote:

Did Whitney meet him on Bumble? or you just mean you want to meet someone?

She said in a radio interview a few months after they started dating iirc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:

She said in a radio interview a few months after they started dating iirc.
Ah okay. Any idea WHEN they started dating?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:39 pm

I've never been more happy for any of these people. Can't wait to see their babies!

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:09 pm

Beach Lover wrote:What a gorgeous couple!. So happy for her. She has been the epitome of class and really deserves this happiness.

Take that, Chris.  Whitney got the better guy in the end.

So true!!! His final 4 are doing awesome...Jade is married, Kaitlyn and Whitney are engaged and not sure what's happening with Becca but going on his season certainly propelled his f4 to better matches.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:04 am

I'm glad someone recognized what a catch Whitney is. The minute she spoke about her mom's passing with such love and vulnerability and yet still showed so much strength I was a huge fan. Her actions post show, showcase the kind of woman she is. She knows what truly matters, is kind and hardworking and passionate. Ricky seems very sweet and a family man, not to mention easy on the eyes. Sometimes karma works out and in this case it's so well deserved. I can't even imagine how happy her mom is watching from above. I'm rooting for these two, she'll always be one of the select few who have my utmost respect.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:18 am

So happy for Whitney!!!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:15 am

Yayy Whitney!! I'm so glad she found her match. He is also good lookin' so they will have cute babies in the future ;)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:22 am

Just seeing this! So happy for this kind, gentle soul! She so upgraded, it's not even funny. I honestly feel like out of everyone from this franchise, no one deserves this HEA more than this classy woman!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:19 pm

I agree sosleepy. I love Whitney. She touched my heart with her story, honesty and super classy ways she handled her relationship and its demise with CS. When she announced she was dating Ricky and now with her happy engagement....I wish her the happiest of the HEA's. Ricky has a nice family too....so added bonus for them and Whit. I bet babies will not be to far into the future!! All the best for this sweetheart of a gal and her very good guy!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette