SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Gale1 Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:12 am

Better late than never so here's wishing a smart, lovely, classy woman & her man all the very best in life!! :sweetheart: :Congrats and so say all of us!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Diana Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Whitney wins really if you think about it. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:Woah! I didn't think Whitney had that in her! Dang. She is always so above the fray! She tagged them and everything. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Right? I did a triple take laugh out loud.

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Woah! I didn't think Whitney had that in her! Dang. She is always so above the fray! She tagged them and everything. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Right? I did a triple take laugh out loud.

So I thought The Farmer's season was mostly stupid and a waste of my time, so I never paid much attention to any of it. I never put much weight to the theory that Chris really wanted Becca, mostly cause she peaked so late and had such a late date, and was so hidden in the beginning. BUT Whitney pulling this makes me think their was some credence to that theory! Definitely. I do think for Chris, Whitney was most definitely his back up girl. He would have taken Britt, Jade, and I guess Becca over her if things hadn't imploded in all those cases.

No worries. Never has a F1 been so completely out of The Bachelor/ette's league in every way imaginable like Whitney was for Chris. I mean, seriously laughable.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:59 pm

There are some things that are not appropriate to make jokes about. CS's joke was not funny IMO. If Becca wasn't in the picture, I might say ok, funny, haha.

Whitney put up with so much with him. Supported him in everything, always with a brave face, while he IMO treated her like crap, and had no intentions of marrying her. So yes, I would have no problem tagging them directing the SM poster to where they can find shady comments/pics. IMO Whitney is truly happy, I don't think she cares about her life on TB because she found out what real love is. I'm looking forward to their wedding!

ETA: I didn't want to go off topic, but I always felt Becca is who he wanted. Becca didn't want him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:07 pm

^^What was Chris' joke? I didn't see what he captioned the picture. I didn't think the picture itself was that tacky. Whitney/Chris have been over a long time, Becca will never date Chris. They were just hanging out and being goofy. Becca was being self deprecating being pictured with the two Bachelors that rejected her. I mean, Lauren was taking the picture, and her man was also one of those dudes. Maybe different because Chris actually wanted Becca on some level, and she was so MOT with Ben? Idk. I still don't think the picture itself was that big a deal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Caption said Ben's not single but I am. FWIW I didn't consider the pic as shady as Whit did. Exes from this franchise often meet up down the road and make fun of the incestual Bach nation family. Harmless joke.

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:Caption said Ben's not single but I am. FWIW I didn't consider the pic as shady as Whit did. Exes from this franchise often meet up down the road and make fun of the incestual Bach nation family. Harmless joke.

I don't see the big deal either. I thought it was funny. I can see why the caption might bug Whitney. But girl, please, she's in a much better place now than sitting on the sidelines of DWTS, or worse yet, being Sally Homemaker in bumble f Iowa. She's moved on from this show with class and grace. With a career in tact. So few can say that. Meanwhile, Becca is stuck in a Bachelor Alumni time warp, so Whit has one up on her too. Were Becca and Whitney friends on the show? I thought they were, but IDK.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:28 pm

It's gross IMO. It's like JPG saying "Hey Claire I'm single now." I have no doubt Whitney doesn't care one bit, but the poster accused her of throwing shade towards CS, which probably got her back up a tiny bit.

She's put up with tons of negative media posts in the past, and never responded much to them. A lot of them being CS really wanted Becca.

Whitney is a class act. She's a smart beautiful young lady who was not going to sell her soul to this franchise. She did what she could for as long as she could. When there was no hope, IMO she had enough.

She is one of the many former contestants that end up finding out what true love is, shortly after filming wraps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:She @ them directly haha, feisty Whit!

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Image18
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Image19

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Image21

i dont get it? laugh out loud..someone explain to me.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:42 pm

I didn't see anything wrong with the pic itself either or Becca's caption of it. Chris's however... I don't think that's the first time he's made some sort of a of "wink wink, nudge nudge" comment directed at Becca, who's made it perfectly clear she has no desire to rekindle things with him. It does kind of prove that Becca's the one he really wanted all along and it's disgusting that he used Whit to get the DWTS gig and votes. I'm glad Whitney found her true love so fast while Chris is still single and a creep. Must feel so good!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:48 pm

^^^ I'll take a guess. Becca was "supposed" to be a best friend of Whitney before she became a professional IG shiller and Chris was her rude obnoxious disloyal fiance that she kindly never bashed for all his crappy behavior. IMO Whitney was and still is a total Class Act....the other two not even close. #RLvsFamehoes   
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette