Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Diana on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:21 am

I love her. laugh out loud She totally says what everyone is already thinking.
Diana

Female Posts : 6772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:55 am

I actually was disappointed in that from her. She is happy and engaged. Chris is harmless and he is a recent past Bachelor. Yes, he is qualified to give advice of what he went through and maybe on what not to do. She has always been classy up to now and I thought it was unnecessary.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I actually was disappointed in that from her. She is happy and engaged. Chris is harmless and he is a recent past Bachelor. Yes, he is qualified to give advice of what he went through and maybe on what not to do. She has always been classy up to now and I thought it was unnecessary.

I thought so too. Although, at first it was kind of funny, I later thought why did she do that? They seem amicable up to this point, and I haven't ever heard anything negative from Chris about her. He is qualified to give advice on being the bachelor since he was one. I thought it was unnecessary. She seems to have taken a bit of heat for it too.

I just thought if she's happily engaged now, why tweet that?
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:20 am

I absolutely think Chris has a place in the group of advice givers (Ali was there to advice Jojo or Kaitlyn, i forgot, and she also broke up with her F1. I think Chris is a goofball and i enjoyed how he roasted the other guys.
I found Whitney's tweet to be more humorous than shady, that's why i liked it.
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:11 am

It didn't bother me at all. I thought it was funny coming from someone who has the right to throw some shade at Chris IMO. He doesn't bother me so I didn't mind him being on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12345

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:45 am

Chris gave a radio interview where he was far less than gentlemanly, IMO.  I thought it was tacky at the time, so I don't find fault with her tweet.  Her follow up tweet to the original was basically that she'd prefer advice from a success story, than a failed one.  And honestly I can see her point.  I'd basically take his advice as what not to do.  Plus, if I had to listen to Ben and Sean, might as well to Chris who would bring a little humor, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 7935

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chris gave a radio interview where he was far less than gentlemanly, IMO.  I thought it was tacky at the time, so I don't find fault with her tweet.  Her follow up tweet to the original was basically that she'd prefer advice from a success story, than a failed one.  And honestly I can see her point.  I'd basically take his advice as what not to do.  Plus, if I had to listen to Ben and Sean, might as well to Chris who would bring a little humor, IMO.  JMOAA

Can you share a link for the radio interview.  I would love to hear it!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 pm

It'd be buried in one of his old threads.  I don't remember off hand who the interview was with.  Maybe someone else will.
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:22 pm

I remember that interview. It was when Chris was in NYC filming a show and he gave an interview to some radio guy or something like that. It was a couple of months after he and Whitney broke up. I am not willing to search the threads either. laugh out loud  Good luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I liked Whitney's IG comment....I thought it was funny. I also think Chris giving advice to Nick was appropriate because they are close friends and Chris has been the Bachelor so he knows the process. Also Chris brought the humor to the group. Humor for the win on both fronts.laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:42 pm

It was the interview where he basically said, IMO, that the engagement was for show and fake.  Maybe Dan Patrick?  

I don't remember exactly and can't bring myself to dig threw his old threads.  I wasted too many minutes of my life listening to it the first time.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by peggy0221 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 pm

IIRC, the radio host asked Chris was the engagement legit, Chris bascially said something like "technically yes, the show needed an engagement anyways".

peggy0221

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Good memory [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think Dan Patrick is the guys name. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

I really like Whitney and was super upset how Chris treated her after filming and during DWTS. I am glad she found Ricky and her HEA....they seem wonderful together and so happy.

I have softened on Chris in the last year. Not a fan but appreciate his humor and self deprecation. In hindsight he and Whitney just weren't meant to be.
JMO
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum