Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chris gave a radio interview where he was far less than gentlemanly, IMO.  I thought it was tacky at the time, so I don't find fault with her tweet.  Her follow up tweet to the original was basically that she'd prefer advice from a success story, than a failed one.  And honestly I can see her point.  I'd basically take his advice as what not to do.  Plus, if I had to listen to Ben and Sean, might as well to Chris who would bring a little humor, IMO.  JMOAA

Well, if the bolded was the case, the only Bachelor we would be hearing advice from would be Sean Lowe since he is really the only successful Bachelor who married the girl he picked...first (sorry Jason)...and they have a baby. I get why they picked who they picked. Sean married his girl. Ben is still with the girl he picked and Chris isn't. Three different perspectives. Chris was the life in that party. Sean has a good sense of humour but he doesn't come across as outgoing as Chris. Ben is just kind of there.

I have to add, that I get that her tweet could be seen as snarky and funny. I mean, I was just laughing about the orange on Nick's tweet about Kaitlyn, so I appreciate snark/sarcasm, but the difference for me is that with Nick, that is what I expect. He is always like that. I have never seen that kind of stuff from Whitney. She has always been very gracious about everything that went down with that season. It is out of character...or at least the character that I am familiar with from her, so to me, it didn't come across as snarky, but rather a little mean. Nothing wrong with that, I mean it was pretty mild as these things go, but it was just a little disappointing coming from her, particularly as she is happy and engaged and seemed to have totally moved on from all things Bachelor and Chris related.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 am

I dont know who else would've came. Jason has a couple kids. The last 2 male leads are Chris and Ben. Sean is always available. Makes sense.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:31 am

Whitney is blogging her wedding prep for Style Me Pretty. She touches on her time on The Bachelor briefly in her intro post if anyone's interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:40 am

Oh my gosh, that was so sweet!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting. I remember reading she was going to do this and I wanted to keep up with it.

Ricky sounds like the most thoughtful person, what a way to propose!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39719

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 am

Thanks GA! I didn't even see that, I thought the article ended off after she mentioned The Bachelor! That was so, so sweet. Brought a twinkle to my eye.

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:03 pm

What a beautifully written blog with such lovely sentiments. Whitney is such a special gal and Ricky seems equally wonderful. I am so happy for them both and will really enjoy sharing in their marriage journey!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Wonderful!! So happy for Whitney and her guy. She described the perfect modern love story.
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:20 pm

mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1280

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:37 pm

It sounds like Whitney is also getting the family she always wanted, after losing her own mother some years ago. And Ricky is a very nice looking man. They look good together.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Sounds like she hit the jackpot! Great pics.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Whitney also tweeted the same "why is Chris giving advice?" last year too (when Chris gave Ben advice on the premiere.) If she's moved on, then she should be moved on already IMO. But whatever. She seems really happy with Ricky, and she's going to make a beautiful bride. She's actually gotten prettier over the last year, so true happiness looks good on her. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:27 pm

She has moved on. Completely IMO. I consider it snark. The best of us indulge. Lol.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum