SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:22 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Chris gave a radio interview where he was far less than gentlemanly, IMO.  I thought it was tacky at the time, so I don't find fault with her tweet.  Her follow up tweet to the original was basically that she'd prefer advice from a success story, than a failed one.  And honestly I can see her point.  I'd basically take his advice as what not to do.  Plus, if I had to listen to Ben and Sean, might as well to Chris who would bring a little humor, IMO.  JMOAA

Well, if the bolded was the case, the only Bachelor we would be hearing advice from would be Sean Lowe since he is really the only successful Bachelor who married the girl he picked...first (sorry Jason)...and they have a baby. I get why they picked who they picked. Sean married his girl. Ben is still with the girl he picked and Chris isn't. Three different perspectives. Chris was the life in that party. Sean has a good sense of humour but he doesn't come across as outgoing as Chris. Ben is just kind of there.

I have to add, that I get that her tweet could be seen as snarky and funny. I mean, I was just laughing about the orange on Nick's tweet about Kaitlyn, so I appreciate snark/sarcasm, but the difference for me is that with Nick, that is what I expect. He is always like that. I have never seen that kind of stuff from Whitney. She has always been very gracious about everything that went down with that season. It is out of character...or at least the character that I am familiar with from her, so to me, it didn't come across as snarky, but rather a little mean. Nothing wrong with that, I mean it was pretty mild as these things go, but it was just a little disappointing coming from her, particularly as she is happy and engaged and seemed to have totally moved on from all things Bachelor and Chris related.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 am

I dont know who else would've came. Jason has a couple kids. The last 2 male leads are Chris and Ben. Sean is always available. Makes sense.

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:31 am

Whitney is blogging her wedding prep for Style Me Pretty. She touches on her time on The Bachelor briefly in her intro post if anyone's interested.

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2017/01/11/whitney-bischoff-wedding-journey/

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 am

Oh my gosh, that was so sweet!!! @bleuberry thanks for posting. I remember reading she was going to do this and I wanted to keep up with it.

Ricky sounds like the most thoughtful person, what a way to propose!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 am

Thanks GA! I didn't even see that, I thought the article ended off after she mentioned The Bachelor! That was so, so sweet. Brought a twinkle to my eye.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:03 pm

What a beautifully written blog with such lovely sentiments. Whitney is such a special gal and Ricky seems equally wonderful. I am so happy for them both and will really enjoy sharing in their marriage journey!! Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 1f60d  Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 1f60d

Thanks @bleuberry for the link. Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 1f60a
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Wonderful!! So happy for Whitney and her guy. She described the perfect modern love story.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 58531c9a68443$!x900
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 58531cdba6875$!x900
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 25 58531ca4b5297$!x900

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2017/01/11/whitney-bischoff-wedding-journey/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:37 pm

It sounds like Whitney is also getting the family she always wanted, after losing her own mother some years ago. And Ricky is a very nice looking man. They look good together.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Sounds like she hit the jackpot! Great pics.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Whitney also tweeted the same "why is Chris giving advice?" last year too (when Chris gave Ben advice on the premiere.) If she's moved on, then she should be moved on already IMO. But whatever. She seems really happy with Ricky, and she's going to make a beautiful bride. She's actually gotten prettier over the last year, so true happiness looks good on her. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:27 am

She has moved on. Completely IMO. I consider it snark. The best of us indulge. Lol.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette