Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Whitney Bischoff Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by mindless on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think they've been friends for a while. Whitney unfollowed her on IG a while back and she seemed upset by this IG Chris/Becca were in, basically saying that he was making it clear she was his first choice. Kaitlyn has also thrown shade at Becca so I just don't think she's part of that friend group anymore.

They were still Facetiming back in February. Becca also still follows them both, likes their pics and has plugged Kaitlyn's podcast several times. Seems to me that if someone got "dropped" it's Becca. In one of her podcast episodes she also raised the issue of having a friend you used to be close with at one time unfollow you, even though there hasn't been a falling out, and she seemed hurt about it. I don't know if it was about Whit or someone else (or several people), but anyway, I think they just grew apart which is not surprising considering their very different lifestyles, or stages, and the distance. Perhaps Whitney just didn't see Becca as important anymore or she didn't like the fact that Becca's still friendly with Chris. Everyone's allowed to choose their own friends though, so whatever makes them happy. I'd like to see the person who's still close to every single friend they've had throughout their life. No one has the time and resources for that. JMO.

Congrats to Whitney and Ricky! They seem like a great couple. :wedding
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 pm

I'm so happy for Whitney! What a beautiful bride and her groom is pretty good looking too. :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think they've been friends for a while. Whitney unfollowed her on IG a while back and she seemed upset by this IG Chris/Becca were in, basically saying that he was making it clear she was his first choice. Kaitlyn has also thrown shade at Becca so I just don't think she's part of that friend group anymore.

They were still Facetiming back in February. Becca also still follows them both, likes their pics and has plugged Kaitlyn's podcast several times. Seems to me that if someone got "dropped" it's Becca. In one of her podcast episodes she also raised the issue of having a friend you used to be close with at one time unfollow you, even though there hasn't been a falling out, and she seemed hurt about it. I don't know if it was about Whit or someone else (or several people), but anyway, I think they just grew apart which is not surprising considering their very different lifestyles, or stages, and the distance. Perhaps Whitney just didn't see Becca as important anymore or she didn't like the fact that Becca's still friendly with Chris. Everyone's allowed to choose their own friends though, so whatever makes them happy. I'd like to see the person who's still close to every single friend they've had throughout their life. No one has the time and resources for that. JMO.

Congrats to Whitney and Ricky! They seem like a great couple. :wedding  

Thank you Aria and Mindless for your replies.
I was indeed wondering about Whitney maybe having some resentment towards Becca due to Chris and Becca stil being good friends.
Curious to know what happened since somehow I don’t feel it’s just friends distancing themselves due to different lifestyles...
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:45 am

She looks so pretty! Congrats Whitney and Ricky!

Did Nick and Jared really go to her wedding or someone elses? Confused if so since she's never met them that I know of.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9723

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Kaitlyn had a bunch of fun snapchats from the wedding as well.

In re: to the question about Nick & Jared - on an IG story Nick said that Jared was in LA....Whitney's wedding was on the Cape....pretty sure they weren't at Whitney's wedding.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:30 am

Such a pretty lady
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 pm

whitb624 Our first wedding as a married duo. Congrats to the Cullens Smiley) @alyssaleemc @stevecullen87 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51697

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Sorry....I am so late to this story of Whitney's happiness!!  But I live on Cape Cod and saw this article today while at the gym.  Some nice photos.

Wequasset Resort is one of the two or three most upscale spots on the Cape for a wedding.  This was a VERY expensive wedding!!!

luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you. She is, IMO, such a lovely person. I’m glad she has happiness.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top