Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Buckeye_Fan on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:11 pm

I've always liked Whitney, and I'm very happy for her, Ricky and their little boy. But are they freezing eggs for free now? She doesn't understand why any woman wouldn't freeze her eggs. Surely the cost is beyond the financial abilities of many women who are trying just to make ends meet. And then if you need to use them some day, that probably costs even more.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Billysmom on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Well, having attempted several inseminations/ivf including using frozen embryos, yes, I would tend to agree with you about the price...not sure if insurance covers it?

Billysmom

Female Posts : 1313

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:46 pm

I'm sure it depends on the insurance company/plan. Mine sure isn't covering much these days. :-(

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:12 pm

So beautiful heartbeat
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Screen44

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSNkVsH37L/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v3zgo7skhi9p
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:32 pm

@Billysmom wrote:Well, having attempted several inseminations/ivf including using frozen embryos, yes, I would tend to agree with you about the price...not sure if insurance covers it?

Both of my grandsons are full IVF babies paid for privately and not via insurance plans. My daughter still has 2 frozen embryos. It is a very, very expensive process. Tens of thousands. Just freezing future embryos alone is close to 10k annually.
It’s also a very physically and emotionally expensive process. I truly admire all who traverse this process.
One of the very best things in life for me are my 2 grandsons. I thank god everyday for them, my daughter and son-in-laws devotion and diligence. I am so lucky to have them and get to be an active part of their lives. beatingheart

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33556

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:28 am

Awww, so happy for you and your daughter, Kasha!! ((( )))

Billysmom

Female Posts : 1313

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Whitney looks so cute pregnant! She will be a fantastic mother. Smiley

♡♡♡♡  
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Baby_n10Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 I_got_11Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Acm_s_15Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Jafael10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10001

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Whitney had her baby!!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1038749/the-bachelor-s-whitney-bischoff-gives-birth-to-her-first-child
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon May 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Congratulations to Whitney and Ricky!! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12751

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 06, 2019 7:14 pm

@eliza3 thanks for posting!

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 2870920272 Congrats to Whitney and Ricky!

Isn't that something, he was born on the anniversary of her mother's passing. That's special!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum