SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:46 am

I don't see anything different except her hairstyle and color. I'm so happy for her! PINKHEART

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:46 am

She tagged a tanning company. Her face looks like a completely different shade than her body. Not sure what's going on - make up, the tan, the filter?

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 am

bluwavz wrote:
Oh hey yall! It's been a awhile... Happy 2016  Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 1f618  by @whitb624

From IG whitb624
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Whitne10

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Whitne11

She may have lost a little weight, or toned up, I'm not sure, but her face to me, has changed completely.

ETA: She doesn't have the bony collar bone features in the older pictures. I think it's just weight loss. Regardless, she looks fabulous in all the pics IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 am

bleuberry wrote:She tagged a tanning company. Her face looks like a completely different shade than her body. Not sure what's going on - make up, the tan, the filter?

I agree the foundation/powder on her face is distracting, but she looks thinner too. She really had nothing to lose, so I hope she is okay. Regardless, she looks so happy. I hope he is fantastic to her and for her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:26 am

I agree GA I didn't even think it was her at first and then thought must be the hair and then thought it's weight loss and I do agree she's definitely leaner but if you also compare her cheeks in the before and after photos, I believe she's had filler put in. Whether it's fat injected from a donor site on her body or juvaderm I'm not sure, but if fat injected, that would explain why she's been missing from SM. JMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:33 am

I can't imagine she had work done to her face though, she's always had pretty stunning features and cheek bones to me. I agree she lots some weight.

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:42 am

I thought maybe she had work done on her nose and maybe that's why she was MIA for awhile. Now that I look at the comparison, looks like eyelid lift as well?

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Whit210

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Whit10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:49 am

I'm sorry but don't think we can base anything on some photos. It's a pet peeve of mine that we feel the need to speculate on these young women having work done yet not the guys. I think she's lost some weight but that's it IMO.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:55 am

My first thought although I didn't post it, was she looked totally different. Since I'm being lazy today I started looking for pics to compare. I would do the same for a guy if I noticed something different. I have always found Whitney to be a very sweet fresh looking young lady.

She never goes OTT with makeup/brows and IMO whether she did or didn't have work done, she still looks great! I'm happy she seems to have a good guy, after what I think she put up with a lot of crap.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:59 am

I think it's because her hair is off her face, that's what makes her look different.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:My first thought although I didn't post it, was she looked totally different. Since I'm being lazy today I started looking for pics to compare. I would do the same for a guy if I noticed something different. I have always found Whitney to be a very sweet fresh looking young lady.

She never goes OTT with makeup/brows and IMO whether she did or didn't have work done, she still looks great! I'm happy she seems to have a good guy, after what I think she put up with a lot of crap.

I agree again GA and how else can you tell, but by comparing photos, whether it's weight loss or not and I would do the same for any guy. I'm not saying she DID have any work done, it's just that I didn't even think it was her and double checked that she was the one posting it.

It's unfortunate that young people feel they need to have work done aside from the sometimes needed/wanted common rhinoplasty, but it is happening more and more often. I understand when women my age and older get filler (not over doing it) because we lose fat in our cheeks in particular but it's not for everyone nor should everyone feel they need to do so.

That all said, I will wait for a clearer photo with her hair down to decide for myself the reason for the difference in her appearance.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:29 am

For some reason I can't post Instagram pics anymore but I did look at pics and don't see that her face has changed. For me it's the hair and the tan that's different although do believe she has lost some weight. Maybe it's love. Smiley

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette