SELECT CONTENT

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 Empty Re: Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:42 am

I made Sprite's recipe upthread, so easy and delicious. I made a smaller pan. I made a jellyroll cake and used the rest of the filling for that with a dollop of the spread on the side. I didn't have time to make umngirl's recipe but I will. I bought all the ingredients so I'll make it for the next time I have my son and his g/f for dinner.

I had left over mashed potatoes and stuffing. I mixed it all together, added some milk, and butter and made these. I'm going to freeze them for a later date.

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 Potaot10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 Empty Re: Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Help!!! My oldest is going to kindergarten for the first time next week! He has a super cool bento box lunchbox but I don't know what to put in it? Any cool school lunch ideas?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:Help!!! My oldest is going to kindergarten for the first time next week! He has a super cool bento box lunchbox but I don't know what to put in it? Any cool school lunch ideas?

My "babies" are in their 20s so it's been a long time but why not make your own healthy version of a Lunchable?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:01 pm

I had to google Bento box! So cool!

Kindergarten was such a long time ago for my son! So cute!

My first thought would be veggies dip cheese snacks. IA with bean healthy version of lunchables is actually my favourite for lunch. I will cut up cheese cubes,  crackers, I buy low sodium, recently discovered sweet potatoe crackers. I have a fruit of some sort, usually grapes or oranges.

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 Bento_box_beauty01-e1280987471189

Source here. This link seems to have a lot of cute ideas. I just might have to buy myself one of those. Beats having several containers.

http://alphamom.com/family-fun/how-to-make-a-kids-bento-box/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Oh my goodness such good ideas! I was planning just a turkey on wheat sandwhich with some fruit an apple or banana but this is great! Thank you. Now maybe I could put those cookie cutters to good use. He will actually prefer the little meat and cheese roll ups.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Your idea is good too! I know, the cookie cutter usage is so cute. Breakfast and lunch for me are always healthy, it's the supper and snacks that do me in.

I'll have to check that site in more detail!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:55 pm

Long time for me too. I've made my grandson's lunch a couple of times. I looked up some cute things on Pintrest and tried them. I drew a "Minion" on a banana, and did the roll up peanut butter and jelly sandwich that looks like a sushi. I know my daughter in law uses cookie cutters to cut sandwiches for not only the cute shape, but to also eliminate the crust.

Congrats on beginning Kindergarten!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:46 am

My kids are huge into dipping and they love hummus so I found fhese little individual portion organic pots, then add cut up cucumber, carrots, red pepper and bread sticks (or pita bread triangles) to the little sections...then on the sweet side, I do a vanilla yogurt with strawberries, sliced apple, and grapes. I always write a cute little note on their napkin too!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:15 am

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure so sweet!

I love hummus, but I never think to buy it or make it. Now I want some with those little pitta triangles. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:36 am

casjacknick wrote:Help!!! My oldest is going to kindergarten for the first time next week! He has a super cool bento box lunchbox but I don't know what to put in it? Any cool school lunch ideas?

Congratulations on this big milestone with your son! :jumpyay:

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:18 am

Awww thanks everyone! Bach in paradise better have some interesting things to discuss on August 3rd because I am fairly certain I'm going to loose my mind a little that first day. Look forward to me commenting on everything and anything to keep my mind off of missing him. I am going to try all these ideas this week and find out which ones he likes most.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:48 am

Aw I loved Kindergarten! Feels so long ago laugh out loud I loved eating sandwiches and fruit! Those lunch boxes ideas are so creative!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 8367-910 Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 I_got_13 Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

+16
Newto
ddsmom17
SLA44
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure