Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

:: Real Life

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 Empty Re: Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:38 am

Yes, I love coconut!
 I have done something similar for autumn, substituting canned pumpkin for the creme of coconut and using yellow cake vs white cake. So good!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33537

Back to top Go down

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 Empty Re: Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:21 am

I have to share this homemade cheese bread I made for the first time. This was several weeks ago now. I was invited to dinner and wasn't sure what to bring.  

I didn't take a picture of the first step which is roll out the dough into a square. Top with shredded cheese, I drizzled a mixture of olive oil minced garlic and oregano, then you roll it up jelly roll style. I used my marble cutting board for the size. There was a little dough left over after I evened out the square, I put that in a muffin tin and made croutons.

Once rolled, you cut it in half, like this. It spreads open, and you braid it. The recipe was for two breads in regular loaf pans but I used the whole recipe for one big bread.
Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 20190513

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 20190511

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 20190510

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 Cheesebread600x700-12B

https://www.seasonsandsuppers.ca/soft-cheese-bread-recipe/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes - Page 7 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54096

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Food - Recipes - Slow Cookers - Baking - Favourite Dishes

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum: