SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Thanks for the info about ET Canada next week, can't wait!

Do we know what time her TedX Talk is today?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by minnie_ Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:43 pm

According to TedX program schedule it's 4 pm.
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:55 pm

I am so proud of Kait and Shawn. They have so much to be thankful for. Smiley Can't wait to watch. I "heard" she is sold out. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Sending Kait good vibes, she's gonna kill it!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Looking forward to hearing her talk. Hopefully someone posts as soon as it's available.

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Alanna wrote:Sending Kait good vibes, she's gonna kill it!

I think so too. We know Shawn will be there supporting her as always. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:59 pm

I've been thinking about Shawn's words to Kaitlyn when he proposed. He said "When I look at you, I see a best friend, a partner-in-crime, my teammate..." TEAMMATE. Wow, how those words have come to life. Even though Movember was really "his" thing, she's been with him every step of the way by helping him shave and raise funds. And now with Kaitlyn's speech for TEDx, he was by her side for the media rounds, and I can only imagine all of the times Shawn helped her with her speech either by helping her write it or listening to her rehearse it. I can hear her now: "Hey, babe, how does this sound???" giggling I think what she's doing is amazing. I have a terrible fear of public speaking, so I'm in awe of her speaking in front of 19,000 people today. I really, really hope it ends up being a positive experience for her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Here's a live stream!  yes
http://ow.ly/UEqGE
She's speaking during the 4th session which starts at 4pm pacific standard time.
She's the next to last speaker.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:09 pm

LenaActually wrote:Here's a live stream!  yes
http://ow.ly/UEqGE
She's speaking during the 4th session which starts at 4pm pacific standard time.
She's the next to last speaker.

Thank you! I believe she is going to do great. I know she won't make everyone happy but as long as she does her best, and has fun, she will rock it. Smiley Shawn will continue to love her, and give her the support she deserves. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Agree! Good luck Kait you got this! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:02 pm

@duniatozy
Love @kaitlynbristowe 's honesty about her intention of building a brand through being on @BachelorABC #TEDxVan

Miranda Sam
@theMirandaSam
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not" wise words from @kaitlynbristowe #TEDxVan
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 CT0SdjvUsAEMZSJ

AquaTerra
@AquaTerraCorp
"Your real self is your best self." - @kaitlynbristowe of The Bachelorette11 #TedxVancouver #TEDxVan
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 CT0SASmU8AAJ0CY

Karina LeBlanc
@karinaleblanc
Break time at #tedxvancouver. Nice chatting backstage w @kaitlynbristowe and fiance @Shawn_Booth from bachelorette
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 CT0AJTfVAAAmWAb

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Can someone recap her interview?

tedxvancouver
@riazmeghji shares a candid conversion on the #TEDxVan stage with @bacheloretteabc's @kaitlynbristowe about how to navigate the challenges of reality television.

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 11253988_210251115973509_1099148911_n

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl