SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by minnie_ Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:36 pm

I would love to see their families together cause I think they would all get along very well Smiley
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Whoa, it's quiet in here today.  I don't like it when it's quiet.  giggling  I loved the snaps last night of the four of them messing with the stair machine.  I played the last one of them falling more times than I can count.  

Anyway, there are whole bunch of paparazzi pics posted on this website:
http://www.justjared.com/2015/11/21/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-reveal-how-they-joined-the-mile-high-club/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 15111910

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:35 pm

crunchette wrote:Whoa, it's quiet in here today.  I don't like it when it's quiet.  giggling  I loved the snaps last night of the four of them messing with the stair machine.  I played the last one of them falling more times than I can count.  

Anyway, there are whole bunch of paparazzi pics posted on this website:
http://www.justjared.com/2015/11/21/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-reveal-how-they-joined-the-mile-high-club/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 15111910

Just catching up on the two love birds and sooo excited to see what the holidays bring!! First holisay season together is so special. beatingheart Thanks for all the pictures. This one is adorable.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:55 am

Their golf Snaps are funny! Kaitlyn couldn't even hit the ball most of the time! They lost to her parents and had to cook dinner. I'm so glad they are willing to share moments of their life with us.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:47 am

I have such a couple crush (that's a thing, right?) on these two! I loved how Kaitlyn snapped Shawn working with "work b*tch" playing in the background, while Shawn snapped Kaitlyn laying around while everyone else was working going "that sounds about right". Or Shawn filming Kaitlyn practicing golfing at home and missing every single one, saying "don't let her snap fool you!" Their senses of humor are so different (Shawn's very sarcastic and deadpan, whereas Kaitlyn isn't), but they just have such a great back and forth. It's so great to see two people so in sync.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:29 am

^^^^ Haha, it is definitely a "thing!" And I agree, they are very much "in sync." #Love Can't wait for the first holiday together pictures. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:55 am

I love the photog pictures. In one it looks like Kait is working hard getting them signed in at the airport and Shawn is standing around, patting her butt. Way to help laugh out loud 

Their domino championship snap from last night made me LOL for real. So sweet seeing them have so much fun together after that tearful season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Along with 52 others, we slept out on the cold streets of Vancouver with just sleeping bags and a piece of cardboard to help raise funds and awareness for the homeless youth. Together we raised a ridiculous $672,461! Luckily I had this lady by my side. So thankful for @kaitlynbristowe getting us involved with this humbling & unforgettable experience. Thank you @covenanthousebc by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 1f49c

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 8367-910 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 I_got_13 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:34 am

Hmm. I wonder if they're gonna celebrate Thanksgiving with Shawn's family or if at all. I had to remind myself that K is Canadian and her Thanksgiving has already passed.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:51 am

I wonder what they were filming yesterday question
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:54 am

minnie_ wrote:I wonder what they were filming yesterday question
Same and it makes it more interesting because Shawn ended up deleting that snap a little while later.

As for Thanksgiving, I'd be really, really surprised if they don't celebrate at all, either with her parents or in CT with his family. Generally speaking, Thanksgiving is a big deal in most families and they already didn't celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving, so I can't see them missing the US version. They've been pretty good about seeing both families so I predict them going to CT considering it's the US version of the holiday, but we'll see!

I'm mostly just happy they're doing well and the relationship seems to have only gotten stronger since the show ended. I remember them talking about the CHS in the AOL interview and a little part of me was thinking, "You guys might be aggressively subtweeting each other by this time, hold your horses on plans 6 months out!" laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:03 am

The only snap I see is the one of them talking about a camera crew following them around. Was there another one I missed?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl