SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:08 pm

How many weddings have they televised for all the bach nation shows?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 pm

algold29 wrote:How many weddings have they televised for all the bach nation shows?

Trista - Ryan
Jason - Molly
Ashley - JP
Sean - Cat
Marcus - Lacy
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:19 pm

I would not count Marcus and Lacy at all. There were only four fully televised weddings. Trista, Jason, Ashley, and Sean.

I think TPTB are done with televising too, but a few things from Shawn and Kait just made me go hmmm. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Maybe they are filming something because they've been almost silent on sm the past day. I hope they'll be back soon with another Cribz episode, parental edition.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:14 pm

i would guess it might be for their YouTube channel they kept mentioning about?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 8367-910 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 I_got_13 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:24 pm

I hope it is something we'll be able to see soon or they can tell us about. It's unusual for them to be so quiet!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:52 pm

I find it fishy that they had an engagement party and didn't snap it.Suspect
Now THAT is cause for suspicion.  So yeah, I think they filmed something. And from the snap that K posted with all the glasses and cups in the sink, I'd say more than a few people were there. Why they filmed it in arizona is another question mark. Maybe they did their Halo 5 ad there?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:00 pm

‏2 sightings on twitter:

@michalmae_23  · 46m46 minutes ago  
Spotted : Kaitlyn bristowe and Shawn Booth in Charlotte

@OGjackiee  · 40m40 minutes ago  
Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth are on my flight to CT

ETA: There are actually 5-6 sightings around same time. Here's another one that lists the actual location:

dani ‏@d_antos · 1h1 hour ago
uh pretty sure I just saw Shawn and Kaitlyn from the bachelorette in the Charlotte airport WHAT?!?

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Home for the holidays I suppose. Glad they will get to see his nephew and niece. I'm surprised they haven't snapped anything unless they were trying to get through the airport without being noticed. Maybe we'll get some snaps of them with family tonight!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Thanks for the updates, Crunch. I'm glad they're going to CT for Thanksgiving. Kait is becoming so Americanized laugh out loud

Here's a pic, Kait loves her beanies heartbeat
soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 CUnNCdUUAAAHocx
Madison_Donovan

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:39 pm

^^^^Yay!!  Let the holidays begin.  beatingheart I love that Shawn and Kait suit each other so well. #matchmadeinheaven ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:55 am

A couple of pics I found...

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Insta110
Possibly from the engagement party or just dinner with family friends. Source

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Insta210
Another airport pic Source
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl